4-4-2-fm14-Balkan style by Meraklija Vujevic

Been using this tactic for about Half a season. I cant keep possession, constantly getting battered by the other teams, and basically when i win, its because i was really lucky.

Ive actually got a good team aswell, second season with aston villa.

Benteke, Ross Barkley, Berradi, Tom Ince, Angel Correa, Tomas Martinez, etc

this is with the latest version with the BWM

Its strange because so far I'm having some great success with this tactic. Are you plug and playing this tactic or have you tweaked it to suit your team?

I'm Atletico Madrid, and cant get enough of this tactic! Deserves more recognition in my opinion.

Its strange because so far I'm having some great success with this tactic. Are you plug and playing this tactic or have you tweaked it to suit your team?

I'm Atletico Madrid, and cant get enough of this tactic! Deserves more recognition in my opinion.

plugged and played it, i cant understand why it wont work. Away from home against teams like west ham, or hull they are all over me. I keep morale up etc and it still doesnt make a difference.

why tactic are u using ? the newest version or the one with the anchor man?

plugged and played it, i cant understand why it wont work. Away from home against teams like west ham, or hull they are all over me. I keep morale up etc and it still doesnt make a difference.

why tactic are u using ? the newest version or the one with the anchor man?

he is using newest version

do you play Benteke as advanced forward

what about your box to box midfielder,and inside forward

can you post your team screenshot

Last edited:
Inside forward ive been using Weimann or Ross Barkley, or Berardi or agbonlahor

BBM - ive been using Barkley, or Angel Correa(ive been training him as a CM), or Westwood, also have Zuculini

use left footed as inside forward

your box to box need to have high defensive stats like tackling and some decent marking

basically you used wrong type of players for this two positions and that is your problem

my advance forward scoring a lot of ha tricks and even some matches finished with 4 goals.

Ross Barkley canot be used in this tactic he lacks defensive qualities to be box to box

if you want I can help you with your first 11 if you post your team squad

Last edited:
use left footed as inside forward

your box to box need to have high defensive stats like tackling and some decent marking

basically you used wrong type of players for this two positions and that is your problem

my advance forward scoring a lot of ha tricks and even some matches finished with 4 goals.

Ross Barkley canot be used in this tactic he lacks defensive qualities to be box to box

if you want I can help you with your first 11 if you post your team squad

im signing Jordy Clasie to play as box to box as we speak.

Barkley plays well as AP on Left Wing

just drew 2-2 away at stoke. but got battered most of game.

im signing Jordy Clasie to play as box to box as we speak.

Barkley plays well as AP on Left Wing

just drew 2-2 away at stoke. but got battered most of game.

you need left footed inside forward you can use Ince on that position

Clasie is not good player for box to box he dont have tackling

buy Romero or Oskar from Psv for box to box

Last edited:
you need left footed inside forward you can use Ince on that position

Clasie is not good player for box to box he dont have tackling

buy Romero or Oskar from Psv for box to box

ill have a look at them players. The quality i got in the squad i thought would be better than this though

Ince played rubbish as Inside forward........

I got Affellay on loan, also Bruma

Weimann as DLF, Benteke as AF

Correa, Barkley and Tomas Martinez as AP

I mean u did well with Hull and Stoke and their players are not as good

After I finish this season with Bournemouth I will take Aston Vila and fight for title.

Weiman is not good as dlf he lacks of dribbling and creativity

Last edited:
After I finish this season with Bournemouth I will take Aston Vila and fight for title.

Weiman is not good as dlf he lacks of dribbling and creativity

when u was stoke who was your strikers? and Hull?

when u was stoke who was your strikers? and Hull?

in Hull Rhodes and Maupay

Stoke- Walters/Crouch-Long

9 matches more to go and I am 2 on table curently 3 points behind Arsenal.

I achieved one of my greatest successes in my long Fm carrier,in second season as manager of this club and in first in Premiership I managed to win Premiership.