How are you guys enjoying this years FM knowing that 70 percent of your goals scored are from a bug? It's not even enjoyable, can't wait until it's patched

I play using Instant Result, so I don't see the bug happening, and therefore doesn't bother me.

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

wtf man in my first game man city had 7 clean cut chances againts me!!
using TOO SWEET FINAL TACTIC
I dont like defence even in all of my easy friendly matches

View attachment 22180 View attachment 22179

i WILL TEST IT FOR LITLLE BIT MORE BUT I DONT LIKE DEFENSIVE INPACT OF MY TEAM!TO VUNERABLE

View attachment 1194962 View attachment 1194963

i WILL TEST IT FOR LITLLE BIT MORE BUT I DONT LIKE DEFENSIVE INPACT OF MY TEAM!TO VUNERABLE

You beat City 4-2 but you're not impressed at all? The must be exception that proves the rule!!

Great tactic

I

After the latest update, it doesn't work to me. Concede a lot of goals(even with the first shot on target) opponent Gk always plays for a 7.5 or higher and I do not score easily any more. All these after the latest update.

What tactic are you using??cheers!!

View attachment 1194962 View attachment 1194963

As stated on my post, the original one.

You have beaten one of the best teams in the world and you are unhappy? To beat top teams for bigger margins i had to wait 3 seasons, common...

After the latest update, it doesn't work to me. Concede a lot of goals(even with the first shot on target) opponent Gk always plays for a 7.5 or higher and I do not score easily any more. All these after the latest update.

Im working on something to open the defensive line of the opponents. Contradicting logic, I've changed the wingers to wide playmakers, and putting the strikers in attacking, not in support. Won 6-0 against Dynamo Kiev and the teams seems to play with 2 AMC.... let's see

Albion Rovers 5th Season

Managed to stay in the Championship this time

View attachment 22158

Also got to the lower league cup final again but this time it wasn't to be

View attachment 22157

As you can see we are conceding far too many goals. The defensive players at my disposal just can't cope at this level. Will be switching to something more defensive next season but getting this far is impressive and it's all down to this tactic.

Played with Instant Result​

Every single year the same problem. After an official update everything changes. :) I ll try these changes. As I noticed the opp defenders cover better the space and most of my shots are deflected. I can say the same for my crosses. And of course my central defenders act like amateurs, especially in away games. I tried to lower a bit the defensive line and I removed the offside trap instruction but with no result.

How are you guys enjoying this years FM knowing that 70 percent of your goals scored are from a bug? It's not even enjoyable, can't wait until it's patched

Why does that concern you?

Isn't it their choice how to play the game or does everyone have to play it your way?

Here i an idea... DON'T USE IT! Your problems solved.

As stated on my post, the original one.

You have beaten one of the best teams in the world and you are unhappy? To beat top teams for bigger margins i had to wait 3 seasons, common...

I am Chelsea and my team is Top also!!
I saw all the results from before using this tactic and i saw Man utd finishing a season with just 15 goal concede??And then look this??
i am not happy,I prefer to have a team who can defend normaly,not like this,sorry but I give up!Cheers

You beat City 4-2 but you're not impressed at all? The must be exception that proves the rule!!

Great tactic

Yeah amazing,they could crash me with 7 ******* goals,amazing really,wtf man??
And if you look at my frendly matches youbcan see how many clear cut chances had opponents against me,evwn smaller teams,so its not just City game,I am dissapointed in overall results and defendly vunerables that I saw in every game!

Yeah amazing,they could crash me with 7 ******* goals,amazing really,wtf man??
And if you look at my frendly matches youbcan see how many clear cut chances had opponents against me,evwn smaller teams,so its not just City game,I am dissapointed in overall results and defendly vunerables that I saw in every game!

View attachment 22143

My advice.. You're concede too much? Put your team in defensive training for a whole month. Your opponents creates so many ccc against you? Put your team in defensive training for a whole month.

A screenshot from 2023 isnt really saying much is it :D

View attachment 22130

View attachment 22129

First and second season. Milinkovic-Savic, De light, Belotti and Thierney, players signed.
Guys, those tactics are amazing, but it depends as well if all your players are suitable for the roles. Training, as i said before, defensive or attacking, or whatever your team needs to train. Defensive line, it depends if your strikers opponents are fast or not.
I know its plug & play, but if you want to extract the potential of all of those tactics, put a little effort on it.

View attachment 1195034

View attachment 1195035

First and second season. Milinkovic-Savic, De light, Belotti and Thierney, players signed.
Guys, those tactics are amazing, but it depends as well if all your players are suitable for the roles. Training, as i said before, defensive or attacking, or whatever your team needs to train. Defensive line, it depends if your strikers opponents are fast or not.
I know its plug & play, but if you want to extract the potential of all of those tactics, put a little effort on it.

Which tactics version??