Every single year the same problem. After an official update everything changes. :) I ll try these changes. As I noticed the opp defenders cover better the space and most of my shots are deflected. I can say the same for my crosses. And of course my central defenders act like amateurs, especially in away games. I tried to lower a bit the defensive line and I removed the offside trap instruction but with no result.

Same here. That's why you need to open the defensive line, playing wider and faster, just like irl. and then you go back to this

My save with AC Milan-fantastic tactic [too sweets final+fk(ness)],won everything in first season,invincible in all competitions,can't wait for Champions League in season two_One point worth to notice-my top goalscorer was Franck Kessie with 42 goals in 47 games-BBM role-do you guys have same results??Cutrone scored 27,maybe because his potential isn't full yet...Anyway,overall I don't mind if other teams having more CCC against me,it counts what's in the net and as long as my team score more goals than opponent I don't mind ;)
View attachment 22126View attachment 22125View attachment 22124View attachment 22123View attachment 22122View attachment 22121View attachment 22120View attachment 22119View attachment 22118View attachment 22117View attachment 22116View attachment 22115View attachment 22114

My save with AC Milan-fantastic tactic [too sweets final+fk(ness)],won everything in first season,invincible in all competitions,can't wait for Champions League in season two_One point worth to notice-my top goalscorer was Franck Kessie with 42 goals in 47 games-BBM role-do you guys have same results??Cutrone scored 27,maybe because his potential isn't full yet...Anyway,overall I don't mind if other teams having more CCC against me,it counts what's in the net and as long as my team score more goals than opponent I don't mind ;)
View attachment 1195047View attachment 1195048View attachment 1195049View attachment 1195050View attachment 1195051View attachment 1195052View attachment 1195053View attachment 1195054View attachment 1195055View attachment 1195056View attachment 1195057View attachment 1195058View attachment 1195059

Kessie scores from deep and also from corners, right? I have the same with my mids.

Strikers will score also and when Crutone it's the max PA you will se more goals. Try to sign Jovic, a beast

View attachment 1195011

My advice.. You're concede too much? Put your team in defensive training for a whole month. Your opponents creates so many ccc against you? Put your team in defensive training for a whole month.
I just give up,cause I dont like it,in generaly I dont like this edition,too stupid goals scoring from 30 meters,every second game I score from the distance or opponent :),also reciving,goalkeepers imposibile to save nothing,really I am very dissapointed in match engine,I dont enjoy at all,I hope so they will do something untill the latest patch because I really dont enjoy,I have tested various tactics from the forums but I did not enjoyed at all,cheers!

cf2ril.jpg
I just give up,cause I dont like it,in generaly I dont like this edition,too stupid goals scoring from 30 meters,every second game I score from the distance or opponent :),also reciving,goalkeepers imposibile to save nothing,really I am very dissapointed in match engine,I dont enjoy at all,I hope so they will do something untill the latest patch because I really dont enjoy,I have tested various tactics from the forums but I did not enjoyed at all,cheers!

I thought I'd posted this already but maybe not.

I have no idea why (and this is a player since CM2 here) but the team is now getting thrashed every game. 4, 5 , 6. (4411)

View attachment 1195047View attachment 1195048View attachment 1195049View attachment 1195050View attachment 1195051View attachment 1195052View attachment 1195053View attachment 1195054View attachment 1195055View attachment 1195056View attachment 1195057View attachment 1195058View attachment 1195059

Do you prefer to use left footer on right wing and vice versa? Or both? Or who cares?

Using this setup with Chelsea and have to say its best setup so far on fm19 for me.

Have Higuain and hes on 1.5 golas per match, Hazard have 1.3.

1 DC tactic using only on weak team and have few 10-0 wins, 2dc using most of time and have very very good results. Few typical "fm kicks" but most games winning on huge margins. Sometimes leaks 2-3 goals but thats nothing compared to goals i score.

Scoring 5.7 per game and conceding 1 per game overall.
Yes for strong teams are this tactics amazing :) Did you tried full season or only some matches? Thanks for response

25 match in total.

Dont have time to play weak teams and building squad few seasons
i was played chilli version full season in Czech league with 35 wins 35 matches And champions league group wins easy but in next stages i had problém with strong teams and i must did second version which help me reach Title. I think that if you use chilli version only if you are favorite you cant lose