I posted a 4411 before TTF so must be other way round, by your logic.

Everyone stop making tactics because knap has made all possible formations and no matter what you will be copying his tactic

This tactic is so good that I have been matched with my 2nd team Legia Warszawa II in the Polish Cup. Looks for me that my 2nd team was using the same tactic.

View attachment 25930

Guys relax... no matter who made what tactic, im sure Harry Kane aleady claimed it:)

A couple of small tweaks that worked really well for me, using the "home" version (I don't bother ever using the other one):

1. Set the left CM to DLP with a DEFEND duty. He will patrol the area in front of the back 4 much better and prevent counters. It also allows him to more easily find space.

2. One of the strikers can safely be dropped to AM with similar if not better results. The trick is to put AM in the left or right AM slots and CF in the opposite CF slot. Shadow striker role works really well.

3. The "Play For Set Pieces" instruction is either inconsequential or even detrimental. I've noticed little difference since I ticked it off.

A couple of small tweaks that worked really well for me, using the "home" version (I don't bother ever using the other one):

1. Set the left CM to DLP with a DEFEND duty. He will patrol the area in front of the back 4 much better and prevent counters. It also allows him to more easily find space.

2. One of the strikers can safely be dropped to AM with similar if not better results. The trick is to put AM in the left or right AM slots and CF in the opposite CF slot. Shadow striker role works really well.

3. The "Play For Set Pieces" instruction is either inconsequential or even detrimental. I've noticed little difference since I ticked it off.

Aboutr number 2: so i need to take the left striker put him in the AM position with SS role? And CF attack or support?
Thanks