Fantastic tactic! Score shitload of goals in home games. The only downside is most goals are from corner and throw in.

*Capture a selected portion of the screen. Press Shift-Command-4. Drag to select the area of the screen to capture. To move the entire selection, press and hold Space bar while dragging. After you release your mouse or trackpad button, find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
brill thanks

There was 1 version of FM, also rely on long throw to score goal.

There was an old verion of CM or FM, then rely on corner and shot outside of the box to score goal

There was an old version of CM or FM, also rely on corner at the keeper and get a strong defender with height to challenge the keeper to score goal.....a defender called Samba scores **** lots of goals for me....

There was a very old verion of CM, then you put ur striker to man make the keeper to score **** lots of goals.....

So what is the big deal here????

Fantastic tactic! Score shitload of goals in home games. The only downside is most goals are from corner and throw in.

No, that 4411 is the same as KNAP, same for this 442 and 4411 also the same from KNAP, only different player roles

only just checked this, think there should be a bigger nod to knap in the op

BEOWULF 442 P105 and 4411 in sheep's clothes

Knap, all your tactics are tweaks of TFF's tactics in sheep's clothes

You take TFF's ideas and only tweak them a bit just not to look completely the same

Last edited:
Kanp, all your tactics are tweaks of TFF's tactics in sheep's clothes

You take TFF's ideas and only tweak them a bit just not to look completely the same

Hehe they are completely different tactics from tff's, stop posting after pints;)

wow i guess nobody else is allowed to make tactics? knap you have a million tactics if you dont wish to use or improve this then do one

on another site knap has 25 different tactic posts on the 1st page.......

Be honest, you used my tactic as a base and tweaked a few things.

erm no however something in there will be from lots of different tactics and ideas. the tactic wasnt put up to cause issues so on that note if somebody can help tell me how to close the thread i will do so ASAP

a little tweak on the away tactic......drop defence line 1 notch and also the pressing to more urgent seems to concede less goals
I have defensive line on much higher and pressing on higher, it is correct?

Be honest too, you always take the most successful set pieces setups from other people's tactics, make a few tweaks and put them into your tactics... and I haven't seen at least once you gave any credits to other people

Btw, I didn't see you posting much 4-4-1-1 tactics or making any hype around this formation but after TFF came with Battlemaster V5 and it boomed, you've posted a ton of 4-4-1-1 tactics since... but of course, it's just a coincidence...

Last edited:
You used my tactic as a base including mistakes I made