PrpZz7o.jpg

wBSaEvb.jpg

1MmLW2a.jpg

Q6wunc2.png

C8l0oLy.jpg

yKyt1g7.png

9ouy94C.jpg

AxPruGi.png

This tactic have diferent aproach then curent tactics on forum,I dont like clasic wingers so I created this.
I dont use comon roles for my wide players,I wanted to have more players involved in mid and to have more defensive cohesion in back line.

First 10 games i playedwith one striker then I deciced to play with two up front and I like it more.

Defence
Goalkeeper must have strong aerial ability and good comand of area so he can organiza defense and pick up all crosses.

Inv. wingbacks need to have strong defensive atributes like tackling and marking.

DLP is your most important player for this tactic,you need to invest money and buy complete player he must be capable not only to create he need to be good defensivly also(Romero is my R,P. check his defensive stats).

For defensive mid just clasical type of player who can take ball from oponents,if posible try to have player with good heading.

Advance playmakers must have good technical atributes and speed so that they can keep posesion of the ball and create chances.

Two strikers up front must have speed dribling and good finishing to invidualy score goals.

Use left foot striker in left slot and right foot in right slot.

It is good idea to have left foot playmaker on right side and on left side to have right footed.

All training is done by assistant manager.

Opposition instruction I don't use.

When i need to save result in last 10m i go DEFENSIVE.

I still didnt found goodset piece setup I need to update this in future,I mean I didnt score any goal from set piece what is realy bad.

TOPIC WILL BE UPDATED DURING THIS DAY

TACTIC IS STILL IN TESTING PHASE SO BE PATIENT

I NEED ALSO MORE PEOPLE TO TEST THIS TACTIC

THIS IS NOT PLUG AND PLAY MATCH ENGINE IS HARD NOW SO YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PLAY THIS GAME PROPERLY

I recomend EVERTON AND STOKE played few game with default teams and won all games.

J.STONES is fantastic as cover,also Muniesa was good for me

Last edited:
I had started using this with Celtic, after a few preseason games all was going well until the game crashed. I'll start again and let you know.

my next club will be R.Sociedad,I think they have squad who fits in this tactic.

D.Moyes dont have any clue abot technical football so for sure I will do better then him.

Looks great dude! Gonna have a look at the tactic tonight, really interested in the details because I am trying to create something very alike but ive failed to transfer my 60% + possession into alot of goals.

So greatful for a tactic which allows two strikers :) LOTS of goals!!

Heh. Funny how different leagues can look sometimes. I'm in my third season and 78 points wouldn't have gotten you into the CL in both seasons that are already finished. Don't take this the wrong way, not meant as criticism of your tactic but I just think it's interesting how the same league can end up looking so completely different for different players.

R.SOCIEDAD-LA LIGA

1 PLACE-HALF SEASON TABLE
zlKZ2h1.jpg

FORMATION
2BfmMjo.jpg

RESULTS
TyFbRsl.jpg

1n55zL3.jpg

UDWiJe6.jpg

I started season with 6 weeks of injuries of Ruli and Zivkovic and I noticed that I have some problems with central defender so I have been forced to try other solution.
I rotated all 4 defenders for central defender role until I found that veteran Ansotegi is most consistent.
I wanted to see how two left footed strikers functioning together I mus say Barbosa strugle a litle bit because often he is forced to shoot with right foot.
Vela is destroying leauge alone he is even voted for world team of year and with release clauses of 28m probaly will be very hard to keep him.

I want that Zivkovic plays similar like Mahrez but again he is injured but I belive in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOkr5MMvOM

this video shows my counter atack goal against Barcelona,you can see why i preffer left footed AMR just becasuse of advantage in long range passes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unmRAseluLc

second video shows my counter atack after Eibar corner where Vela with his pace managed to run for 70 m untill he asisted.

I need to loan few players for bench,also I have 5 points advantage and play against Real at home.

Regarding cup I will send fully rotated squad there main focus is to win La Liga

If you want to succes in FM you need to observe your team during the games and make corect solutions.

Last edited:
Great results!
I am giving it a try with Sporting on Portuguese league. I'll let you know how it goes

Has anyone tryed this tactic with Man United? For some reason i cant score ( playing Rooney & Martial up front ) and the Sch`midfielders in the DM positions is not really working. Ive bought players for the roles but no success. Also leaking alot of goals.

Is it all down to training, too many signings etc? What am i doing wrong?