4-4-2- INVERTED-Leicester won Premiership in first season

hi,

can'ty understand where you get the money!
51m income , 14m going out is about 35m
i only receive 16m at the start of a new season

on the start of season chose highest expectation

ask board to increase transfer revenue

sell all players who dont fit in your tactic

buy players with half money now half on 48months rates

In January your board will offer you to change season expectation,pick highest one.

this are simple steps most of casual players know this

i played with defaut squad this are my sugestions regarding transfers

DLP L.Romero is good cheap option,i just signed him for my Sassoulo 2.5 in advance,2.5 in rates

on the start of season chose highest expectation

ask board to increase transfer revenue

sell all players who dont fit in your tactic

buy players with half money now half on 48months rates

In January your board will offer you to change season expectation,pick highest one.

Ok i'll try this very soon, thanks for the advice!!
off topic where do you come from?
not meant to be insulting but curious

this are simple steps most of casual players know this

Tactic has been very average for me so far. I'm liverpool and my results have been very average despite doing everything you've said (play left footed striker on the left, all round DLP, AP that can cut inside etc).. View attachment 210080
Tactic is also just about as fluid as u can get it..
I've seen some good signs but lately it's been very average. I'll finish the season and then get back to you.

Last edited:
Tactic has been very average for me so far. I'm liverpool and my results have been very average despite doing everything you've said (play left footed striker on the left, all round DLP, AP that can cut inside etc).. View attachment 986902
Tactic is also just about as fluid as u can get it..
I've seen some good signs but lately it's been very average. I'll finish the season and then get back to you.
Yeah... **** finishing the season. Sorry but this tactic didn't work for me but if it's any consolation I haven't found a single successful tactic in this year's FM so I have no idea what is going in but it's infuriating.View attachment 210036

as we all know match engine sucks and alot of tactics sometimes not working in same games

Great start for me, been thinking of moving one of the DMC forward so Ramsey can play in his natural position

Great start for me, been thinking of moving one of the DMC forward so Ramsey can play in his natural position

for some people work fantasticly for some not working

I am working on litle bit diferent version ,curently testing

I want to reduce amont of goals

HI

The tactic look nice! Still working for you? Are going to play Arsenal.. have you tested this tactic on Arsenal?

/Lunkan

Goof

for some people work fantasticly for some not working

I am working on litle bit diferent version ,curently testing

I want to reduce amont of goals

2 seasons 1 CL final 1 Premier League titel 1 Community Shield title 1 FA cup Semi and 1 league cup semi. Beginning of third season im unbeaten after 6 games with arsenal GK Rulli/Butland RB Di Sciglio/Bellerin LB Gaya/Kurzawa CB Delporte/Stones Gabriel/Koscielny DM Pogba/Imbula Kondogbia/McCarthy/Neves AMR Zivkovic/Özil AML Alexis/Calhanoglu ST Gabriel Barbosa/Clough Lukaku/Embolo! Team works great!! Clough is fantastic!!!!

This tactic work perfectly for me. I am playing with Everton.

SASSAULO-HALF SEASON 2 PLACE

TABLE
KqjuEXk.jpg

WPzA0VI.jpg

TACTIC
5GmoLO5.jpg

TRANSFERS
wnnARFj.jpg

I changed team shape to STRUCTURE and you can see I received only 8 goals in 20 games .

My president acepted 21m bid for Vrsaljko in January transfer window so I used this money to sign few talented players.

Clough strugled in first 10 games but now he is playing realy good.

I have good results but Juventus is so owerpowered so my chances to win title are on minimum.

I think 2 place is already secured so this will be very boring for me in second half of season

PLEASE CHANGE TEAM SHAPE TO STRUCTURE YOUR DEFENSE WILL IMPROVE.

Last edited:
It will be impossible for Darmstadt to win the league, but I would be very interested to see how far up the table you can get them!

It will be impossible for Darmstadt to win the league, but I would be very interested to see how far up the table you can get them!

I alvays look for the team who have players who can fit in tactic.

With Sociedad I only signed two players and menaged to win title because players have been perfect for that type of tactic