4-4-2- INVERTED-Leicester won Premiership in first season

Did you started game in June ?
Is the tactic fluid?

Did you started game in June ?
Is the tactic fluid?

I tryed both, started midseason one time and in june the second time.

Never had the tactic 100% fluid though, will test again. What do you think is the fastest and best way to get the tactic fluid?

I usually have 5-6 pre season games with Team cohession on high and tactic for match training

You need to pick in 3 slots same tactic then goes fast

With Rojo and Darmian you have great defensive full backs

leaking goals

playing w arsenal and leaking goals. find it hard away from home, 1 season lost CL final, 2 in the League semifinal FA cup.. find it hard to win tough away games.

Team

GK Cech/Rulli HB Bellerin/Debuchy LB Gaya/Monreal CB Laporte/Koscielny/Gabriel DM:s Mccarthy/Imbula/Kondogbia Left Playmaker Calhanoglu/Alexis Right Playmaker Özil/Chamberlain Strikers: Gabriel Barbosa, Lukaku, Batshuayi, Embolo.

Probacu sa Liverpulom. Izgleda OK. Taman imam Kutinja i Firmina kao AP na bokovima i Emre Cana na DLP.

Last edited:
playing w arsenal and leaking goals. find it hard away from home, 1 season lost CL final, 2 in the League semifinal FA cup.. find it hard to win tough away games.

your results are still great you compete on 4 different competions

this is atacking tactic so main focus to score more goals then your oponent

also curent match engine is **** so sometimes stupid goals can hapen

Last edited:
SOCIEDAD WON LA LIGA

FORMATION
IMbKYml.jpg

TABLE
LtYWoJE.jpg

TViMslU.jpg

PLAYERS
QtruknS.jpg

cG1mLj9.jpg

88eV90g.jpg

3azIPQ5.jpg

REWARDS

IcmC667.jpg

n93sHaJ.jpg

TRANSFERS

HJnjfqm.jpg

GAME STATUS

QuQSFmF.jpg

Only 3 signed players,my menagment skill and atacking aproach to score more contributed to win competion in first season.

When you score alot of goals your invidual ratings for players will be very high so your players can colect invidual rewards.

Vela best player and where are Mesi and Ronaldo?

Last edited:
Got absolutely hammered.
SOT 4-1 TOT
Will persevere...

Last edited:
My next club will be Sassoulo,I will try to chalenge title but it will be very hard because of Juventus.

arsenal

My next club will be Sassoulo,I will try to chalenge title but it will be very hard because of Juventus.

i didnt have the same tactic on all Three choices so i changed that and now im doing really well! beat man city away, draw Chelsea away and winning every homegame! undefeated in the League for 10 games.
Gabriel Barbosa scoring at will and signed John stones to settle in next to laporte in january my second season.

arsenal

back four of Gaya Laporte Stones Bellerin can play for 8-9 seasons and two of them are homegrown aswell =)
Kondogbia is preforming great on both positions in midfield. DM in the big games with Ruben Neves on his side and DLP against lesser teams with McCarthy as DM!

back four of Gaya Laporte Stones Bellerin can play for 8-9 seasons and two of them are homegrown aswell =)
Kondogbia is preforming great on both positions in midfield. DM in the big games with Ruben Neves on his side and DLP against lesser teams with McCarthy as DM!

I am happy that you sorted everthing now

in curent match engine even small things are important

as I sad DLP is your most important player he needs to be complete player

Romero is perfect as Dlp and he can be signed for 5m

I alvays start game in June then I play 6-7 firendlies every 4-5 days against smallest teams to increase morale and fluid of tactic

I am happy that you sorted everthing now

in curent match engine even small things are important

as I sad DLP is your most important player he needs to be complete player

Romero is perfect as Dlp and he can be signed for 5m

I alvays start game in June then I play 6-7 firendlies every 4-5 days against smallest teams to increase morale and fluid of tactic

Yes! ive noticed the small details are important. Romero got singed by Tottenham sadly enough but me search goes on =) might take my whole transferbudget after second season and get Pogba, he should be awsome in that role =)

Yes! ive noticed the small details are important. Romero got singed by Tottenham sadly enough but me search goes on =) might take my whole transferbudget after second season and get Pogba, he should be awsome in that role =)

You have better players then Romero on that Position

Romero is good cheap option,i just signed him for my Sassoulo 2.5 in advance,2.5 in rates

Sansone Berardi Clough Zivkovic

my Sasoulo atack it is very powerfull now i need to make alot of loans because no any money.

Clough is best young false 9 in game,and he is English must buy for every English club

tweaks to better suit Everton?

This is the first tactic I have used that works for Everton. Only played 3 games and won all three pre season. Tried others and lost all 3.

Is there a tweak I can use that has just on forward instead? Also Lukaku is not sited to F9 if I pay with two strikers but change hisrole to complete forward or target man will this be ok

WOW! i dont need to say anything else!

This is the first tactic I have used that works for Everton. Only played 3 games and won all three pre season. Tried others and lost all 3.

Is there a tweak I can use that has just on forward instead? Also Lukaku is not sited to F9 if I pay with two strikers but change hisrole to complete forward or target man will this be ok

I tested this tactic with everton with default team i win 15 games in row

Use stones as cover sign Clough from bolton and sign some dlp

You can win premiership without any problems

Keep lukaku as false nine

Everton is perfect for this tactic
And STones is insane as cover

I tested this tactic with everton with default team i win 15 games in row

Use stones as cover sign Clough from bolton and sign some dlp

You can win premiership without any problems

Keep lukaku as false nine

Everton is perfect for this tactic
And STones is insane as cover

How did you manage to sign Clough I only have 2 million to spend who did you sell? Also can you recommend a good cheap DLP?

How did you manage to sign Clough I only have 2 million to spend who did you sell? Also can you recommend a good cheap DLP?

i played with defaut squad this are my sugestions regarding transfers

DLP L.Romero is good cheap option,i just signed him for my Sassoulo 2.5 in advance,2.5 in rates

hi,

can'ty understand where you get the money!
51m income , 14m going out is about 35m
i only receive 16m at the start of a new season