i will try putting it on attacking for normal , weaker teams since teams tend to score against me 85+ min , and counter against big teams.

4 games into new season, won 4, had a stumble against celtic over the summer in a friendly, lost 2-1, but a Skrill Prem team to hold the big guys at bay is something and very promising for later seasons.

quite proud of this tactic aha.

Going to try this with Wolves in League One. Whilst this is League One, I think it will be a good test given they are by far and away the best squad in the league. There is absolutely no reason why a tactic like this could not work at the highest level - Stoke would be a perfect side to try it with.

Going to try this with Wolves in League One. Whilst this is League One, I think it will be a good test given they are by far and away the best squad in the league. There is absolutely no reason why a tactic like this could not work at the highest level - Stoke would be a perfect side to try it with.

well, i don't really play as very top teams, i like to stay in the low divisions, more of a disclaimer really heh

Alright, just tested this out on Manchester united, no transfer, 16 games, 14 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses. The link up play from the wingers to the targetman then onto the poacher is jaw dropping.

what training do people use on this tatic need help

individual training? general training etc is in the first post, for actual individual training, i make the CD's - central defenders training, the limited fullbacks on normal fullback traning, the wingers on winger training, the CM's on Box to Box and you should put the targetmen on TM training and poacher on poacher, but what i like to do, is put all strikers on complete forward, sort of spreads out training better for strikers.

For pre-season, all training on high, then during the season, lower the training to average for your first team and keep everyone else on high.

that is how i do it anyway.

what general training are you on with man u and match prep to make them unbeaten

Fitness to start with, obviously, then tactics until fluid, then just rotated between ball control and attack. and match prep, just leave on attack, not many teams you'll be facing as man united and you'll be the under dog.

Alright, just tested this out on Manchester united, no transfer, 16 games, 14 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses. The link up play from the wingers to the targetman then onto the poacher is jaw dropping.

Well there you go. If it works, it works!

Wouldnt it be better using Float Crosses rather than drill? Assuming you genuinely are using the role "target man", this seems a no brainer.

Wouldnt it be better using Float Crosses rather than drill? Assuming you genuinely are using the role "target man", this seems a no brainer.

i tried it with float, but in the LLM end of the game, the strikers seemed to be more appreciative to the drill crosses, as in they on on the end of them better.

So I really cant crack this, got Shrewsbury to prem and my team are a good bunch of young players survived one season, saw this tactic and thought it was the answer to my prayers!

But then no, I played with a deep 4-4-2 before, so was pretty much fully fluid instantly, I dont get the concept of overload surely its far too attacking, first 4 games I won, but not comfortably since then havent won a game! Dominate half the game then they score then thats it nothing happens! Its frustrating because other years I found a tactic perfect for me and I buy FM mainly for the scouting and building a team, tactics I am terrible at!

This is why not finding one at the moment is so frustrating for me!

The guy who did it with West Brom, what was your training? Did you change vs big teams/away

after tactic is fluid, rotate training between ball control and attacking.

If you go ahead one or two goals, and your players are getting tired, close the game down by switiching it to shorter passing and put the mentality on defense.

How on earth do i download this file? used to be easy now my new laptop has windows 8 and i haven't got a clue anymore, can i just copy the settings you have entered on screenshot with player instructions?

i can see the file of what i downloaded as TAC file however i havent a clue on ehere to copy and paste ?

How on earth do i download this file? used to be easy now my new laptop has windows 8 and i haven't got a clue anymore, can i just copy the settings you have entered on screenshot with player instructions?

wouldn't know with windows 8 matey, although, if you select the file use "cntrl + c" to copy then "cntrl + v" to paste, see if that helps

yeah sorry, just managed to use my brain and figured out a way to do it, I have added the tactic and suffered a 3-1 defeat away from home to exeter, perhaps i should only use this for home games. or did you use for all with your fa trophy side?