yeah sorry, just managed to use my brain and figured out a way to do it, I have added the tactic and suffered a 3-1 defeat away from home to exeter, perhaps i should only use this for home games. or did you use for all with your fa trophy side?

i used it through out the season, but what you could do is add the tactic again, so you have one slot with my tactic, then add the tactic again to the second slot and set it to Counter and use it on away games.

i used it through out the season, but what you could do is add the tactic again, so you have one slot with my tactic, then add the tactic again to the second slot and set it to Counter and use it on away games.

Might do that, I need a really defensive formation, May try and make one, I am half tempted to just start fresh because my squad is terrible, Need to get some good players on loan

How do you find the defence with this mate being on overload?

Have you tried it at a higher level yet?

Looks great, but I'm on Vita version I can you list the player instructions for me please??

Wish this tactic would work for me. Trying it out in my Dafuge Challenge game after having been promoted to Skrill Premier and failing horribly. Sadly this tactic hasn't changed my fortunes so far. Played 6 games, lost 6 games. Scored 5 goals and 20 against. I guess not even this tactic can save a horrible team ;)

Last edited:
Wish this tactic would work for me. Trying it out in my Dafuge Challenge game after having been promoted to Skrill Premier and failing horribly. Sadly this tactic hasn't changed my fortunes so far. Played 6 games, lost 6 games. Scored 5 goals and 20 against. I guess not even this tactic can save a horrible team ;)

Seems like this tactic was made for 14.2, so the 14.3 patch could have broken the tactic.

It is still works??? I wanna use it with my Gosport

I can answer my question. I tried this tactic for 20 matches, and its not working for FM 2014.3.1...