Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Update the OP with more info. Tactic, Team, Opposition instructions

Reaction score
Havent lost all season tried this and lost 9-1 to arsenal lol

Reaction score
it worked for me for 15 matches, then all of a sudden it stopped working only draws and loses . because of that lost the championship

Reaction score
your SS shows APs on the wings but the download shows pure Wingers, is this an error?

Reaction score
your SS shows APs on the wings but the download shows pure Wingers, is this an error?
it was an error sorry was the tactic before I changed to ap's the link has the right tactic now thank you for spotting it
the new link also has the strikers as pressing forwards but you can change them to poachers or 1 each I found either combonations work

Last edited:
Reaction score
View attachment 1190391View attachment 1190383View attachment 1190384View attachment 1190385View attachment 1190420

this tactic morphed from gurus lightning bolt its for top teams but feel free to test with smaller teams
I find this tactic works with pressing forwards as well so you can change the strikers between poachers and pressing forwards go with what suits your strikers the most
throw ins I use the right wb for right side throw ins and the left wb for left hand side throw ins
corners I use the dlp to take corners

I don't use opposition instructions
I let *** manager do training its pretty much plug and play
so give it a try let me know how it goes for you

View attachment 1190457
Being very offensive, are not many goals received?