Screenshot-450ad70e25564d9ddee.png

Screenshot-4510827fcfd84058b37.png

Screenshot-45262c490904e78cc62.png

Screenshot-4533177603e870981ac.png

Projected to finish 11th.

Testing out DK tweak with a "smaller" club.

Compared to my Man Utd save, Leipzig react differently to this tactic in certain positions.

For example, Kevin Kampl is ridiculously good as a mezzala. He seems to score/assist at a really good rate for a midfielder. Compared to, say, Herrera, Fellaini, and Matic... he outshines them all in this role. Pogba seemed to fit well in the role.

Strikers are scoring at a good rate. Werner has something like 20 goals and I'm only 2 months into the season.

I think the other noticeable difference is in wing backs and how well my midfielders spread the ball to them. While at Utd, my midfielders easily found Lukaku and Rashford with long (overpowered) balls over the top... with Leipzig it's more methodical. My mezzalas are patient and my APs come inside, which gives the two FBs lots of space down the wings. I don't think I seen enough of that when I was Man Utd.

Last edited:
Screenshot-450ad70e25564d9ddee.png

Screenshot-4510827fcfd84058b37.png

Screenshot-45262c490904e78cc62.png

Screenshot-4533177603e870981ac.png

Projected to finish 11th.

Testing out DK tweak with a "smaller" club.

Compared to my Man Utd save, Leipzig react differently to this tactic in certain positions.

For example, Kevin Kampl is ridiculously good as a mezzala. He seems to score/assist at a really good rate for a midfielder. Compared to, say, Herrera, Fellaini, and Matic... he outshines them all in this role. Pogba seemed to fit well in the role.

Strikers are scoring at a good rate. Werner has something like 20 goals and I'm only 2 months into the season.

I think the other noticeable difference is in wing backs and how well my midfielders spread the ball to them. While at Utd, my midfielders easily found Lukaku and Rashford with long (overpowered) balls over the top... with Leipzig it's more methodical. My mezzalas are patient and my APs come inside, which gives the two FBs lots of space down the wings. I don't think I seen enough of that when I was Man Utd.

good feedback nice to see it works with lower teams I like the way this tactic plays lot of different ways to score and strikers score a lot.. I see a lot of other tactics struggle to do that

Training program?

What is the off-season and on-season training program?

ok worked on this new one and im just getting into testing but i have never seen a tactic perform like this one i always persisted with 442 but i finally bent to a 4411 the 3rd game in and this happens
View attachment 24555
View attachment 1192459View attachment 24556

LaPorte sent off in 12th minute and still smash wolves 8-2 with 10 men my striker scored 5 goals give it a try if your having troubles getting your striker to score

View attachment 24557

Last edited:
started a blackburn save 2 games so far took over at the southhampton game

View attachment 24224

playing well with the chainlightning 4411 tactic will be an interesting challenge to see if I can get them in the top 4 from here