[QUOTE = rego8; 3187431] 12 de 28 juegos hasta el momento en el epl [/ QUOTE]
okay. I will try and inform you. Thank you

Rego 2 questions:
1 - i have switched my RW back to a Winger as i have Chiesa who is more suited to staying wide, would it be better for the tactic though if i swapped him to LW and back to AP?
2 - can you post your lineup with City?

Rego 2 questions:
1 - i have switched my RW back to a Winger as i have Chiesa who is more suited to staying wide, would it be better for the tactic though if i swapped him to LW and back to AP?
2 - can you post your lineup with City?

I think you could do that but i think you would lose out on scoring opportunities the wb get into corner pocket to offer a wide options then cross
The ap gets a lot of shots at goal

Im at work at the moment so i cant post any pics until i get home

excellent tactic for big clubs, it exceeded my expectations. I liked watching the team play, later I will make new game with small teams

View attachment 1190588View attachment 1190590View attachment 1190591View attachment 1190593View attachment 1190594View attachment 1190596View attachment 1190598View attachment 1190602

great result I like watching the team play too there is not just one way to score its like the mids and the ap's probe for a way in then unleash with a long shot or go wide to the wb then cross and score it also gets the strikers scoring as well

Turned my season around!

Hey! I made a successful tactic on FM18 but have had no joy making a gooden on FM19. Tried a few different tactics on FM19 but not been great. Come across this one having made a similar one myself so gave it a try and it turn my season around :) Only changes I made were changing the GK to Sweeper Keeper > Defender and changing both CM's to Mezzala > support which I think made the difference when you see the goals scored.

Before using this tactic I was struggling in the league, dropping daft points. Was about 7th in league and about 9 points behind City before using this tactic, but using it turned my season around. Also my two strikers were not really scoring beforehand but they ended up being 1st / 2nd top scorer :)

I've no idea how I lost the Champions League, screenshot attached. The fact I made the final was impressive alone so I'm happy to build on that :)

I was only 6 points ahead of City on second to last game and had to play them away. I had a lot of players that needed a rest so you will see I played players out of position and some second string players, not really caring if I'd lost, knowing I'd only need 1 point from my last home game at home vs Fulham to secure the league with a fully fit side, but someone scraped through with a 7-2 win to secure the league!!

Overall impressed with this, will use it for a full season next season and will get rid of any fringe players and replace with better players. Have a budget of £100m for second season but won't need to strengthen too much, already signed some super players for the future :)

Thanks for the tactic, probably best I've used so far :)

Hey! I made a successful tactic on FM18 but have had no joy making a gooden on FM19. Tried a few different tactics on FM19 but not been great. Come across this one having made a similar one myself so gave it a try and it turn my season around :) Only changes I made were changing the GK to Sweeper Keeper > Defender and changing both CM's to Mezzala > support which I think made the difference when you see the goals scored.

Before using this tactic I was struggling in the league, dropping daft points. Was about 7th in league and about 9 points behind City before using this tactic, but using it turned my season around. Also my two strikers were not really scoring beforehand but they ended up being 1st / 2nd top scorer :)

I've no idea how I lost the Champions League, screenshot attached. The fact I made the final was impressive alone so I'm happy to build on that :)

I was only 6 points ahead of City on second to last game and had to play them away. I had a lot of players that needed a rest so you will see I played players out of position and some second string players, not really caring if I'd lost, knowing I'd only need 1 point from my last home game at home vs Fulham to secure the league with a fully fit side, but someone scraped through with a 7-2 win to secure the league!!

Overall impressed with this, will use it for a full season next season and will get rid of any fringe players and replace with better players. Have a budget of £100m for second season but won't need to strengthen too much, already signed some super players for the future :)

Thanks for the tactic, probably best I've used so far :)

thanks for the feedback happy its working for you..that penalty in champions cup hurts lol
glad you mentioned the mids being mezzela been thinking about testing them with that will definatly give it a try now
next year with a full year of this tactic you will go on to smash it

thanks for the feedback happy its working for you..that penalty in champions cup hurts lol
glad you mentioned the mids being mezzela been thinking about testing them with that will definatly give it a try now
next year with a full year of this tactic you will go on to smash it

I've just done a full season with the tactic, but with Sweeper Keeper > Defender and Mezzala > Support for both CM's and it was a dream! Annoyingly the only loss in the league was last game of the season, away vs Man United!!

Highly recommended this tactic, brilliant work!

Gets both strikers scoring too which I've found tricky on FM19!

Superb work thanks again!

Can you post your tweak?

I've just done a full season with the tactic, but with Sweeper Keeper > Defender and Mezzala > Support for both CM's and it was a dream! Annoyingly the only loss in the league was last game of the season, away vs Man United!!

that's a great season few more big names will be unstoppable
I have sane for left ap but I signed a new guy more suited to the role and works great sets up so many goals the tactic gets better the more guys you get that suits the roll

Can you post your tweak?

I've attached it mate but like I say I've literally changed the CM and GK roles, all Rego8's instructions etc are still the same.

All credit must go to Rego8 for this, definitely the best I've come across.

Now I've finally found a tactic I'm 100% happy with, I've just started a new long term one with Man United and bought some wonderkids to keep me going. Good start to the season!

Thanks again Rego8, loving it!!

that's a great season few more big names will be unstoppable
I have sane for left ap but I signed a new guy more suited to the role and works great sets up so many goals the tactic gets better the more guys you get that suits the roll

Really is a great tactic mate I tried to make my own one a few weeks back with same set up, I'd be ok at home but get battered away so when I saw yours I was excited to try it, I'm glad I did!! Thanks again it's superb! I just replied to someone else as they asked me to post my slight tweak (if you're not happy I done that I'll obviously delete it) I've started a long term one with Man United now I've found this tactic!

Thanks again mate, best I've come across!

DK TWEAK

dktweakb09ad808202732ef.png

fm1b06db8e11fdacd3c.png

Using DK tweak.

Has anybody tested this out with a weaker team?

Last edited:
fm1b06db8e11fdacd3c.png

Using DK tweak.

Has anybody tested this out with a weaker team?

I havnt yet will give it a try soon as a weaker team should do ok I find it pretty solid in defense