Reaction score
[Patch 11.3] 4-4-2 Goals Universal by Grom

4-4-2 Goals Universal by Grom
Tactics can be used for more and the worst will happen clubs.Somewhere tactics to immediately start giving the right results and sometimes it takes time to put on ... feels comfortable match preparation practicing a high example, 15 days and then all other options for bit and so on Images of tactics I have tested with a lot of clubs
Formation
GK-Sweeper Keeper Support
LB-Full Back Support
CD-Central Defender Support
CD-Central Defender Support
RB-Full Back Support
ML-Winger Attack
MC-Central Midfielder Support
MC-Central Midfielder Support
MR-Winger Attack
ST-Advanced Forward Attack
ST-Advanced Forward Attack
-------------------------------------
Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
OI to assistant manager
Team talks to assistant manager
GK-Sweeper Keeper Support
LB-Full Back Support (Attributes: Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate, Marking, Tackling, Crossing)
CD-Central Defender Support (Marking, Tackling, Acceleration, Anticipation,Concetration)
CD-Central Defender Support (Jumping, Heading, Strength, Positioning,Concetration)
RB-Full Back Support (Atributi: Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate, Marking, Tackling, Crossing)
ML-Winger Attack (Attributes:Dribbling,Agility,Flair,Acceleration,Pace, Off the Ball,Passing,Decision,Finishing,Long Shot)Jaca desna noga
MC-Central Midfielder Support (Attributes:passing,Dribbling,Balance,Creativity,Tackling,Teamwork,Long Shot)
MC-Central Midfielder Support (Attributes:passing,Dribbling,Balance,Creativity,Tackling,Teamwork,Long Shot)
MR-Winger Attack (Attributes:Dribbling,Agility,Flair,Acceleration,Pace, Off the Ball,Passing,Decision,Finishing,Long Shot)Jaca leva noga
ST-Advanced Forward Attack (Attributes:Finishing,Agility,Dribbling,Acceleration i Pace,Anticipation,Composure, Off the Ball, Balance )
ST-Advanced Forward Attack (Attributes:Finishing,Agility,Dribbling,Acceleration i Pace,Anticipation,Composure, Off the Ball, Balance )
Here is pictures
sory for my bad english
11lkeno.jpg

1180efa.jpg

2mrec12.jpg

xaozf6.jpg

fixtures 1
978jrs.jpg

fixtures 2
4gjg1t.jpg

League Standings
6irapw.jpg

JOB Status
10565px.jpg

Fussballclub RB Salzburg
fixtures
5owiud.jpg

fixtures 2
mw8bwo.jpg

fixtures 3
2vs3f3t.jpg

League Standings
2n9cad2.jpg

The best striker in the teamZarate

1zdmdy0.jpg

Job status
wqx2qq.jpg

Linkoln club npower league2
34zlpch.jpg

FA Cup
2z9i6h2.jpg

DOWNLOAD MY TACTIC
4-4-2-Universal By Grom (Q.P.R., Jul 2010).rar

DOWNLOAD 4-4-2 Goals Universal by Grom Update New 28.06.2011

2shared - download 4-4-2-Universal By Grom Update (Juventus, Jan 2014).tac

Mediafire link download

4-4-2-Universal By Grom Update (Juventus, Jan 2014).rar

257fxbq.jpg

Last edited:
Match Preparation
Team blend High 1 mounth or 15 days
Attacking movement high 1 mounth or 15 days
Attacking pace 1 mounth or15 days
so for example I work and you work according to your wishes
sory for my bad english

Match Preparation
Team blend High 1 mounth or 15 days
Attacking movement high 1 mounth or 15 days
Attacking pace 1 mounth or15 days
so for example I work and you work according to your wishes
sory for my bad english

Attacking pace 1 mounth or15 days???

You do know that team blend is the only match prep that "carries on" so to say. As far as i remember, the others (such as attacking movement and attacking set pieces) only affect the next match. Therefore, it's pretty pointless to say "attacking movement for a month/15 days". You'd be better off setting the match prep depending on who you are playing next.

for the match preparation i rotate team blend attacking movement and attacking set pieces after 15 days?

This is ridiculous people asking even for Team Talks advice

Good tactic all round but i have just one problem, it seems to take a lot of of your CM's. Always very tired and low % fitness half time and full of injurys in CM's. But if you have enought good ones to rotate often, this tactic will serve you well.

**** Grom-e your english is worst than Yoda's ;) Let me give you a hand with this ..My impressions over a tactic

Basically this tactic is all about counter-attacking football .. Fast transition from back to front, fast players are required upfront (two forwards are set as Adv. Strikers), and midfields must be good passers for this one to work .. Defence is little leaky but maybe cuz I don't have best defenders that's my opinion .. I didn't use any player as TM and PM .. but you can chose one if you have right player for that role .. I use team blend for one monthe or two to get some fluindness and afther that just leave MP to my AssMan ... Results are pretty solid even with average teams ..