Great to see that people are interested in this :)

I think that lvzifer explain some point of this tactics and I want to help too.First,i want to say something about match prp.You can use ''team blend'' until squad achive some fluid in play.After that,depend of games you can change that....if u see some defending problems set ''defending positioning'' and if u want more from your team in attack section set ''attacking movement''.Later,you can see how much your individuals spent on match preparation (about 20%) in training regime and you can make improvments on that.Put your equlizer on low when all tactics field are full.

In second match preparation field,put tha same tactics (4-4-2) but do some differences in menatlity forms (maybe change defensive depth or mentality att all (balanced,control,attacking)).This changes depend of your players in squad.This is the best way to prepaird your team for different circumstances in the game.Other questions about ''use shots'' or ''what about plamakers or target man''...people,u choose that on abillities of your player :) Tactic like tactic is good but u must to know what are your players can do!

And for the end,for man who question about skin : Serbian FM Gold edition skin.U can find this here in Skin thread.

Cheers(H)

bogisha23

osvojio ubedljivo ligu a u ligi sampiona isapo u drugoj rundi znaci prvu rundu sam prosao onu posle grupe a posle sam izgubio mislim da je to bila Barcelona ipak je to preveliki zalogaj

jel mozes da mi preporucis neke dobre igrace za partizan???? :D

hi dalibor, what changes you do when you go down to ten mens?

hi dalibor, what changes you do when you go down to ten mens?

I can help coz Dalibor didnt understand your question :)

In practice,every team try to avoid defeat in that situation.The best way (not always) to sacrifice one of the strikers.

Tactic is Amazing...Winner premiership and champions league with Tottenham in first season
Team :
GK - Gomes
CB - Juhasz(Anderlecht), King
FB - Bale,Hutton
CM - Modric,Van der Vaart
WG - Bryan Ruiz (AZ), Kranjcar
ST - Pavlyuchenko, Defoe

GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

Tactic is Amazing...Winner premiership and champions league with Tottenham in first season
Team :
GK - Gomes
CB - Juhasz(Anderlecht), King
FB - Bale,Hutton
CM - Modric,Van der Vaart
WG - Bryan Ruiz (AZ), Kranjcar
ST - Pavlyuchenko, Defoe

GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

very very good

who is the playmaker and who is the target man?
Playmaker and target man is 1 ST and 2 ST swaping

am trying this with leeds now not doing so good in the championship so ill try this tactic got same team anything i should now

It is necessary that the team feels comfortable once the first order sometimes you have to wait a couple fixtures until you get into it

match preparation team blend put in high

It is necessary that the team feels comfortable once the first order sometimes you have to wait a couple fixtures until you get into it

match preparation team blend put in high

yh am doing the (Match Preparation) ill keep u updated m8 how i get on kk

not good so far first game with this tactic i lost 3-1 away to norwich

Last edited:
who has to work an hour,only needs to be a little patient because when it started has only to win win win win have fun my friend sory for my bad english