sorry for my English I'm using a translator
with my team blackburn rovers in the first season i win de premier, fa cup, at the premier the second was the manchester united and remain at 10 points of my team!!! really amazing!!! your tactic is amazing!!!!!!!!!

sorry for my English I'm using a translator
with my team blackburn rovers in the first season i win de premier, fa cup, at the premier the second was the manchester united and remain at 10 points of my team!!! really amazing!!! your tactic is amazing!!!!!!!!!

wow very good job diogofr please rate this tactic and put your pictures your fixtures in your team

Tested with Liverpool
Last fixtures i won and Chelsea won and i lost title....but i won the Euro Cup

Last edited:
thank's mate, do you use OI?and what teamtalks you use?

hey grom can you tell me the specific attributes for each role?and when you go down to ten men what changes you do?

Last edited:
wingers must have big stats of distance shoots :) It's the biggest important thing what u need in this tacs, I have in my Liverpool now on left winger Javier Pastore ( i train to him this position ) and on the right winger Douglas Costa ( from Szachtar ) - very very very good in this tactic on the right side !!!

wingers must have big stats of distance shoots :) It's the biggest important thing what u need in this tacs, I have in my Liverpool now on left winger Javier Pastore ( i train to him this position ) and on the right winger Douglas Costa ( from Szachtar ) - very very very good in this tactic on the right side !!!
Thanks you Endake and Good job very good players for my tactic Douglas Costa and Javier one of the best player...Andy Carrol sell and by in Aguero Ateltico Madrid...must be Fast finisher and first tuch and compesure attributes

No Problem, we thank you for killer tactic hehe :) I have Caroll in reserves, my second striker with Suarez is Delfouneso from Aston Villa, very very good player, 19 years old, playing like a Messi :D Aguero is toooooo expensive :( But Delfouneso when will be 23-25 years old he will be star in this game

Last edited:
Test on vacation this tactic in Man Utd and paste the results:)

View attachment 176380View attachment 176381View attachment 176382

View attachment 176386

Tactics very solid.
It all alone finished the friendlies, community shield and three league.
Those who drove himself and won the highly confident (with Liverpool 3-0 away).
Players defend very well throughout the team and the entire team attack.
You can not see in it a typical division between defending and attacking, so the burden of the game is focused around the band and not a few players.
This is a great advantage of this tactic.
It will play itself all season and compare the results:)
Great job buddy:)

Pardon my English but I use the translator

Thanks you Kenio...Have I told you that you will succeed every cast....Have fun Tactics is the best kills

Does not work with small team...
With which team you play And how many games you played with my tactics because the tactics must first be feels comfortable and it has to work 100%
Put screenshoot yuor team adn fixtures and match preparation on my tactic

I tested my tactic with team Blue Squer team and i promoted..

My save i winners
Q.P.R Win England Premier Division
screenshot5832.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I now finish season 2011
Q.P.R Win England Premier Division
League table
finish.jpg

And i Winner League Europe with Q.P.R
Fixtures
eurokup.jpg