andyfaichney

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD

Great Tactic for me, i won the league with Real Madrid! I know its not hard but i feel like the tactic was simply faultless! I also tested this out with Cardiff which proved to be a great success, proving that this doesnt just work for a class team but also for a lower division teams!! Tactic will be put through the testing of a_ilfandy! So check his thread out in Round 11

Leave some feedback please!

View attachment 298352

Last edited:
What was your record like? Did you win the league/champions league?

What was your record like? Did you win the league/champions league?
Lost 2 games in the league! Got to the final of the champs league and lost to Man City 2-1, gutted about it, had more shots, more on target, more possession!! Currently using this with Cardiff and i went unbeaten in the league right to the end of the season when i lost 1-0 to Southampton. But its great!

iam just testing it now with good and bad teams (and i test pretty much every tactic in this forum), i think we got a winner

i usually dont bother posting because 99% of the tactics usually only work with very strong teams

but this is probably the best tactic for any team made as far as i can tell

congratulations :)

Would tweaks destroy this tactic? Such as putting in a BWM etc.

iam just testing it now with good and bad teams (and i test pretty much every tactic in this forum), i think we got a winner

i usually dont bother posting because 99% of the tactics usually only work with very strong teams

but this is probably the best tactic for any team made as far as i can tell

congratulations :)
Thanks so much!! Getting it tested in a_ilfandy testing project so we shall see it at work over there!!! Thanks!!:)

3-0 and 2-1 wins so far, mid season. Tactic no where near fluid so its an impressive start!

I'm playing with Cambridge United btw, 2nd season in the prem after finishing 8th last season. So I'm testing with a non top team

I'm playing with Cambridge United btw, 2nd season in the prem after finishing 8th last season. So I'm testing with a non top team
Wow, hope you finish high in the league, push for tittle challenge and you will rake in the money for some decent players!! :)

Currently 4th, With a game in hand that could leap-frog man utd if won. 12 points off top place Man City though.

Got some good players but obviously no where near as strong as United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham so my aim at beginning of season was top 6.

Currently 4th, With a game in hand that could leap-frog man utd if won. 12 points off top place Man City though.

Got some good players but obviously no where near as strong as United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham so my aim at beginning of season was top 6.
Looks like you might be getting top 3!!! :)

Here's hoping, could even be 2nd, just beaten City 1-0 (using Underdog tactic though) and I'm now 12 points behind them and 3 points behind Chelsea, with game in hand over both.