4-5-1 Tactic, WORK GREAT!!!!! Tested soon

Best tactic I've used so far, here's the results for my Cambridge United:

26 played, 20 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss, for: 58 against: 15

Ended up 2nd in the league behind man city. Won the league cup and the europa league. My only loss came to Man Utd in the last game of the season, with unfit players having played Chelsea 2 days previously and secured 2nd place already.

I've used Defensive Positioning as the focus and 30% Match Training. Also put all the long shots to rarely and I've never used any Opposition Instructions.

Got my first Champions League Campaign next year and will be strengthening the side to push for the title and get to the further stages of the Champions League.

Great work!
Great to see it is obviously working for you!:) Keep me updated on your save and results in the Champions League! hopefully you can return crowed European Champions;)

I can't seem to download it any idea

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Decided to go Siena in the Italian first league, even though they have a -6 point deduction! Time to make them the best in Italy!:)
If any of you have any good teams that i could go, fancy a challenge for a change getting bored of playing fm now!
Will update the tactic later today with new player roles and maybe even a new formation?

Just won the Cupa America managing Colombia with this!

I don't conceide goals easily and my counters seem deadly.

Some of my results: Brazil 0-0, Peru 3-0 win, Bolivia 6-0 win, Ecuador 3-1 win, Uruguay 1-0 win, won the tournament on penalties versus Argentina. 0-0 after 120minutes.

Just won the Cupa America managing Colombia with this!

I don't conceide goals easily and my counters seem deadly.

Some of my results: Brazil 0-0, Peru 3-0 win, Bolivia 6-0 win, Ecuador 3-1 win, Uruguay 1-0 win, won the tournament on penalties versus Argentina. 0-0 after 120minutes.
Very nice results there mate, hope this tactic can keep you going!! :)

One of the best tactic that i ever used. I start a new game with Granada, my four first game : won Rayo 6-0, won Sevilla 3-0, draw Real Madrid 2-2 and won Celta 4-0
I keep you in touch for the next results !

One of the best tactic that i ever used. I start a new game with Granada, my four first game : won Rayo 6-0, won Sevilla 3-0, draw Real Madrid 2-2 and won Celta 4-0
I keep you in touch for the next results !
Great results cant wait for you to update them!:)

andy, do you think having players on sometimes long shots instead od rarely works better?

@andyfaichney. does your tactic work with arsenal? i am unable to find a successful tactic for this team? also, HAS ANYBODY TESTED IT WITH ARSENAL? thank you!

He is terrible (Sturridge). He drops to far from goal (just like Carrol) and misses every shot. My two goals came from set pieces.

@andyfaichney. does your tactic work with arsenal? i am unable to find a successful tactic for this team? also, HAS ANYBODY TESTED IT WITH ARSENAL? thank you!
Yes this works with Arsenal, I won the CL but i lost the league by 3 points and only one lose

w00t! Won the Super Cup against FC Barcelona, I'm PSV Eindhoven.

0-3!!!! They even had all stars in the first eleven with Messi etc. :D

To bad I'm currently in a bad flow, not even winning against low level teams, but that is probably because I bought new players that need to get used to eachother.

I've tested it with Crewe and after 24 games I'm positioned in the middle of League 1. Sometimes my players are really playing well (fx. beating no. 1 5-0) and other times they suck (loosing against weaker teams and can't score for 3 matches in a row). But as Crewe has just arrived in League 1 I guess it's kind of successfull. I'll keep testing it.

I've noticed that my midfielders and wingback are struggling at halftime with their condition even though their general fitness attribute is 10-11. Any idea how to make them last a full match? They are at 95-100% before kickoff.

Back