4-5-1 Tactic, WORK GREAT!!!!! Tested soon

half way through my season with FC Bayern and I have to say mate you hit the nail on the head with this one :D thanks

Match prep Training? You use Opposition Instructions? Pitch Size? What Type of players required? Could you put this Info in your Opening post pal.

So far used it for 11 games. 10 wins, 1 draw and the draw was with 10 men! Superb so far

Need more information on the tactic mate. see my previous post

Match prep Training? You use Opposition Instructions? Pitch Size? What Type of players required? Could you put this Info in your Opening post pal.
Match prep is done by my assistant, dont use opposition instructions, pitch size is just normal and i will post some players requirements soon!:)

Will give it a shot, but I lost my two first games with the tactick. 0-1 vs Metalist and after pens against Everton. I´m Liverpool btw.
In the first game, I´ve had 46 (!) shots and in the second game 31 and only 1 goal in each game. But it looks nice.

Last edited:
Play the Reds aswell. Works for me after switching the Wingers Suarez/Sterling on left, Oussadi/Downing on right

Glad to see this works!!! Anyone got any ideas on a team i could go with this tactic? :)

Best tactic I've used so far, here's the results for my Cambridge United:

26 played, 20 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss, for: 58 against: 15

Ended up 2nd in the league behind man city. Won the league cup and the europa league. My only loss came to Man Utd in the last game of the season, with unfit players having played Chelsea 2 days previously and secured 2nd place already.

I've used Defensive Positioning as the focus and 30% Match Training. Also put all the long shots to rarely and I've never used any Opposition Instructions.

Got my first Champions League Campaign next year and will be strengthening the side to push for the title and get to the further stages of the Champions League.

Great work!

Back