41122W Racelicious  II

41122W Racelicious II

Vabbè hai thuram che è una bella mucca pure lui :D
è un bel bovazzone che ha pure una buona velocità ma dal corner me ne insacca meno della metà di Lucca 🤷‍♂️. Cmq pure lui e Bynoe-Gittens hanno clausole a 8M è l'unico modo per farli venire in quel cesso de MLS 🤣. Un bel vitello veloce che costa niente è Benchimol te lo consiglio vivamente anche per l'europa anche se magari no nei top club

I've tested this tactic on my YT channel and all I can say is WOW! This is the best tactic I've ever tested, West Ham were a couple wins away from winning the QUADRUPLE! Amazing 10/10. I've also subbed to your YT channel (y)

Last edited:
I tested it with Dortmund . No holiday bullshit. Holiday tests are not real testing of a tactic.
Its a good tactic . In every new save in FM23 the first two seasons are awful. You get FMed once in a tree games. Injuries and all that.
Its just the stupid match engine that SI gives us for a i don't know what year in a row ,but...
So this is Dortmund , with your tactic . No holiday.
Can you answer which is your BEST tactic on FM23 , because i see that there a lots of your tactics.

Dortmund.png
Dortmund1.png
Dortmund2.png
Dortmund3.png
fixures.png
fixures1.png
fixures2.png
fixures3.png

I tested it with Dortmund . No holiday bullshit. Holiday tests are not real testing of a tactic.
Its a good tactic . In every new save in FM23 the first two seasons are awful. You get FMed once in a tree games. Injuries and all that.
Its just the stupid match engine that SI gives us for a i don't know what year in a row ,but...
So this is Dortmund , with your tactic . No holiday.
Can you answer which is your BEST tactic on FM23 , because i see that there a lots of your tactics.

View attachment 633566View attachment 633567View attachment 633568View attachment 633569View attachment 633570View attachment 633571View attachment 633572View attachment 633573
You can check the sheet on my signature,if you need more infos you are free to join discord ^^

I don't have discord . And i will never do. So just tell me which one is your best tactic and i will test it. Dortmund are the ideal team for tactic testing. They have good squad ,but fail to win anything every season. so if you do it with them , you can do it with every single average to top team.

I don't have discord . And i will never do. So just tell me which one is your best tactic and i will test it. Dortmund are the ideal team for tactic testing. They have good squad ,but fail to win anything every season. so if you do it with them , you can do it with every single average to top team.
You can't even check on the sheet ? o_O

you can't even answer a simple question like what is your best tactic ?
Ok than. Good tactic this one.
Cheers !

you can't even answer a simple question like what is your best tactic ?
Ok than. Good tactic this one.
Cheers !
Problem is really simple and understanble for common sense, which is not your case as i do understand, have fun to find-out with a "save" which one is better from another.
Those are all high-optmizated tactics, point is always affascineted me, is how can be so hard to go and check which shape you like more?
The difference between one and another could depends how you do develop your team, how you do training how you do alot of stuff in-game.. That's factor is most likely RNG since i can't predict if you choose a defender by "ratings" or "stats" or if you even know what happened if you put a yellow role in game.

You won't download discord, is fine to me but why can't you even check a spreadsheet...

You don't need skyrocket tactic to win with any team,there are many more factors, which is why for some reason you did lost 0-3 at home vs R.Madrid and won away.

I can tell you that structura X topped my test league, but doesn't make it the "best" in normal sense.
And there is no really a best-tactic, everyone got pros and cons. Hope this can satisfy your curiosity about why i find that question stupid to being with it.

Cheers

You don't need skyrocket tactic to win with any team,there are many more factors, which is why for some reason you did lost 0-3 at home vs R.Madrid and won away.
Because i got 8 players injured for that game which include my GK , Malen my second striker , my best DL and my best CD. As i said , FM23 is the worst one they put out , but when having no competition in manager games ,they can put out whatever **** they want. It was like this throughout the whole season. But that is what normal testing gives you. Thats why i don't test in holiday mode. So people coming in your thread or someone else's can see what the tactic or tactics truly gives you.
Here are screens from that game...as you can see there is no reason why should i lost that game by 0-3 , but they scored 2 long shot goals due to no first choice GK.
RM.png
RM1.png

If you find the question what tactic you thinks is your best ,for stupid , than ok . I will move to other tactic to test.
And i don't do tactic testing with one team. So whatever the tactic is , i find a team which is suitable for the tactic i test and its a mid or subtop team so it can show how the tactic makes the team overcome their odds .
I don't check spreadsheets ,because there are 100 tactics with 100 results , i ask the creator which one he thinks is the best , to check it properly and give feedback.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers.

Because i got 8 players injured for that game which include my GK , Malen my second striker , my best DL and my best CD. As i said , FM23 is the worst one they put out , but when having no competition in manager games ,they can put out whatever **** they want. It was like this throughout the whole season. But that is what normal testing gives you. Thats why i don't test in holiday mode. So people coming in your thread or someone else's can see what the tactic or tactics truly gives you.
Here are screens from that game...as you can see there is no reason why should i lost that game by 0-3 , but they scored 2 long shot goals due to no first choice GK.
View attachment 633651View attachment 633652

If you find the question what tactic you thinks is your best ,for stupid , than ok . I will move to other tactic to test.
And i don't do tactic testing with one team. So whatever the tactic is , i find a team which is suitable for the tactic i test and its a mid or subtop team so it can show how the tactic makes the team overcome their odds .
I don't check spreadsheets ,because there are 100 tactics with 100 results , i ask the creator which one he thinks is the best , to check it properly and give feedback.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers.

I could understand this point if i was writing just the "results" but i am noting even the home and away games to give a different view of it.
If you just went and check properly you would've noticed this :

4231 Structura X4231WDeliciousBalancedNo57935223600
41221-XMAS for All III41221 x-mDeliciousBalancedNo57636211440
4231 Structura VIII4231WDeliciousBalancedNo57835213600
4231 Structura IX4231WDeliciousBalancedNo56836213600
41221-XMAS for All II41221 x-mDeliciousBalancedNo56736201440
41221-XMAS for All III OI41221 x-mDeliciousBalancedYes56736203600
41122W Racelicious II41122WDeliciousBalancedNo56334201400

First of all i am testing by large numbers even the tweaks, but the most crucial point ain't really the result but the home/away points overall of it. if you notice all of them are pretty similar on that point. So if you play properly at a point you will have similar results and not by 100 games since before to release one tactic i do test it at least for 3600 games plus the tweaks of it.

So yes the question is stupid(i am not trying to insult you, i am trying to genuinely explain why it is), because is basically you asking me how do i feel about a certain "tactic" in this case and that's not the right way to lead someone to test or play something(at least that's my point),you could just do the little action to check it, because the setup i am using is a scenario where the test teams are the "underdog" so it might be more suitable for tactics with 1 striker instead of 2 or 3 (just an example).

About that game vs Madrid, i would've go on cautious and tried to adjust around it. Yes, this patch is terrible, i don't know why they did something like that, already the community was frustrated now i won't even imagine. I hope SI, will understand that this direction they choosing will just make the game boring and exploitable.

Cheers,

i am giving one more season with this tactic and Dortmund and then i will move to 4231 Structura X with another team.
Will give update at some point and still i don't think asking the creator which one of his tactics performs the best with every team he tested them with is stupid question , but its your opinion so...

i am giving one more season with this tactic and Dortmund and then i will move to 4231 Structura X with another team.
Will give update at some point and still i don't think asking the creator which one of his tactics performs the best with every team he tested them with is stupid question , but its your opinion so...

Dude, here i am trying to be neutral, i could name tactics space jam into future, or ULTIMATE SUPER DUPER but i am stopping my self by doing that, because i don't like to fish people (at least not yet). If you do ask me which tactic i do prefer i would say 99% something with 1 striker (The Diva, The COW THE MUUUUUU), but those means that tactic will be the "best"?

Point are the usage of the words, i am not trying to attack you because i find the question it self (stupid), those are my reason why i don't reply to this kind of questions. For me the best scenario if you guys are enjoying your time, which is with one of my tactic or not is irrelevant.

I never replied to that question for various reason, i could literally lead people to test or sponsor some tactics that maybe are not even that good. That's why i do like when people give a genuine "feedback" and not doing by of 3rd party things.

Hope you got better my point now :)

Second season so far...
Bare in mind my oldest player in starting 11 is Malen who is 24 and not the best in the world so...Some mistakes here and there , but thats to squad being so young and no experienced players to help them.

Dortmund.png
Dortmund1.png
Dortmund2.png
Dortmund3.png
Dortmund4.png
Dortmund5.png
Dortmund6.png

Second season so far...
Bare in mind my oldest player in starting 11 is Malen who is 24 and not the best in the world so...Some mistakes here and there , but thats to squad being so young and no experienced players to help them.

View attachment 633801View attachment 633802View attachment 633803View attachment 633804View attachment 633805View attachment 633806View attachment 633807

Did you tried to play cautious with elite teams? results seem ok, even tho i don't like to lose at home :(

@DeliciousStory sto utilizzando questa tattica e mi trovo molto bene considerando che col Parma al primo anno in Serie A mi sono qualificato in Champion, nel secondo a febbraio sono terzo in serie A e agli spareggi Champions, ho notato solo che i giocatori, giocando ogni 3 giorni sono molto stanchi, ho settato allenamenti cadoni 2 match e messo a riposo i giocatori come da te sostenuto, ma capira che crollano, devo magari selezionare altro tipo intensità allenamento?

@DeliciousStory sto utilizzando questa tattica e mi trovo molto bene considerando che col Parma al primo anno in Serie A mi sono qualificato in Champion, nel secondo a febbraio sono terzo in serie A e agli spareggi Champions, ho notato solo che i giocatori, giocando ogni 3 giorni sono molto stanchi, ho settato allenamenti cadoni 2 match e messo a riposo i giocatori come da te sostenuto, ma capira che crollano, devo magari selezionare altro tipo intensità allenamento?
Puoi provare due vie : O fai rotazioni pesanti, oppure fai tasto destro sul giocatore e lo fai riposare 2/3 giorni.

hi mate, im now trying this out with my brighton save, do you always leave mentality on balance??

hi mate, im now trying this out with my brighton save, do you always leave mentality on balance??
Depends, if i am facing city/pool i tend to start with cautious and check how the games develop

using with nice in france very good especially at home very strong. away still winning games but there a bit closer had a couple of 5-4 wins but over all thumbs up ;0)

Did you tried to play cautious with elite teams? results seem ok, even tho i don't like to lose at home :(
I will try it with cautious next time i face big team and share how it went.
I didn't lose at home ...FM is just FM. I was battering them and Muller of all people outrun my defense ...than red card and this was all she wrote for that game