4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

jonathansmith

Reaction score
hello again, this tactic was taken from my previous tactic which is still amazing on the latest patch however, this patch has seriously OP for TIKA-TAKA so I have created my own with my EXPLOIT intact which means all the chances, all the goals, and scary hard to breakdown.

contents:
  1. the tactic
  2. team instructions
  3. results
  4. match stats
  5. conclusion
  6. misc
this is here in my opinion prematurely but have been requested to post so you all can enjoy it.

The tactic stems from my previous tactic

link here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/157073-343-musketeers-ultimate-tactic-match-engine-exploit.html

1. check it out its awesome, the only thing missing to complete the stats board was possession, with the nature of the tactic to hit hard and fast this wasn?t possible, while keeping all the great points from that tactic a present the 4123 no ST umbrella pinball (tika-taka), the reason for umbrella is because the APs branch out and are set to mark opposition fullbacks, and the reason for pinball is that once the tactic was set up I watch games on 2d and highest speed and in real time would just look like beautiful football on high speed it looks like the ball is in a pinball machine.

2. Everything needed for a tika-taka tactic to work simples!!!!

3. To quote Charlie Sheen WINNING!!!!!!! No seriously this tactic is so consistant its unreal, and the passing stats are something to behold. Plus it cant hurt to have all those chances created lol
  4. As you can see the results speak for themselves so consistent which is the key. HOWEVER I will mention here that my team is part way through a youth academy challenge and the team is all under the age of 18 which counts for some inconsistency however for the league and considering I have Leeds Q.P.R. and Charlton in my league I would say the team was below average for the league standard.
  5. This tactic appeals to all players who have tried and liked my previous tactic along with all you Tika-Taka junkies lol thanks for reading and all the pics are at the bottom because I couldn?t get them in the post at all so there we go tried to keep it short and sweet and let the tactic and the pics speak for themselves, in the last post I had a post which was over 4000 words which is way too long.
  6. Set pieces, don?t bother with them due to not showing a true reflection of a tactic, so feel free to do as you please with that. Training, keep it simple , train wingbacks as wingbacks, BPD as BPD. all CMs train as DLP or BBM dealers choice. As for the 3 men in AMC I prefer to train all three as ST and have training as Poachers, with all three being great off the ball and ensuring that the wider 2 players ARE THE QUICKEST. Opp instructions a leave to assistant due to the player instructions already set in the tactic. Player preferences, for GOALKEEPER just stop shots nothing special, CENTRE BACK monsters in the air and preferably quick as well, WINGBACKS really quick and both decent at att and def, stamina and work rate are a must here. DEFENSIVE MID AND CENTRE MIDS these guys should be able to pass and keep hold of the ball, not overly creative but efficient in both att and def preferably tall or good in the air for easy possession gain, ADVANCED PLAYMAKERS should be really quick and excellent at running with the ball and running without the ball. Finally the SHADOW STRIKER this guy will link the mid to the att, off the ball is a must, pace seems to work better but not essential.

Right then I think that is it. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the tactic

do you use OI?
what about pitchsize?
training?

do you use OI?
what about pitchsize?
training?

no OI due to player instructions in the tactic, or just leave to assistant
max pitch size
training have full match prep until tactic is fluid with team cohesion and very high, once fluid change to def set pieces and have the bar two clicks from the right and training on attacking.

hope this helps pal always forget something lol

have all weekend off, so will test this well, did like 3-4-3 musketers... and if u say this is even better....

have all weekend off, so will test this well, did like 3-4-3 musketers... and if u say this is even better....

Creates more chances and the football is beautiful to watch. Teams seem to create half chances against but not too often to be a worry pal

I've only tried a couple games with this tactic, against weak opposition. The football is indeed beautiful to watch and I'm creating tons of chances against ultra defensive formations. One thing that concerned me a bit is the intensity of the game. My players are getting much more tired than before. Perhaps I will need to change some orders after a get a safe lead and not go for 6-0 wins anymore :p
Anyway, good job here!

I've only tried a couple games with this tactic, against weak opposition. The football is indeed beautiful to watch and I'm creating tons of chances against ultra defensive formations. One thing that concerned me a bit is the intensity of the game. My players are getting much more tired than before. Perhaps I will need to change some orders after a get a safe lead and not go for 6-0 wins anymore :p
Anyway, good job here!

That is why i indicate that stamina is a must lol. Vauxhall are nicknamed the motormen so its cool that they all have a gud engine lol

well, ive only played only couple games with it but i must say it is great. of course possesion is pretty poor (my Liverpool has in all matches about 53 maybe 55%) comparing to other tiki-taka tactics, but on the other hand team plays fantastic football and scores a lot. i mean A LOT! many CCC's is also a positive. as soon as i finish my season i will post some screenshots. great work mate!

Brilliant, I am going to start using now. I just started using the previous version and was about to ask what you think is the best lineup using Bayern? Now it will be a bit easier with the DLP as I can move Kroos back. Of course I still have a glut of AM/F's :)

well, ive only played only couple games with it but i must say it is great. of course possesion is pretty poor (my Liverpool has in all matches about 53 maybe 55%) comparing to other tiki-taka tactics, but on the other hand team plays fantastic football and scores a lot. i mean A LOT! many CCC's is also a positive. as soon as i finish my season i will post some screenshots. great work mate!

The original tactic was based around hitting hard and fast so that is why possession is a bit low but it more than makes up for it in chances

Brilliant, I am going to start using now. I just started using the previous version and was about to ask what you think is the best lineup using Bayern? Now it will be a bit easier with the DLP as I can move Kroos back. Of course I still have a glut of AM/F's :)

I would play robben and ribery in APs with manduzic in SS role should smash the league even more maybe even ECC...

I sold Manduzik for like $35 million. I had been using Kroos/Thiago in the SS role in the previous tactic and they were scoring at will. I have Lewandowski as my SS on the right now, but rotate with Gotze, Muller, Shaqiri, Ribery and Robben now. I set Kroos back to DLP next to Schweinsteiger with Javi as my HB.

I sold Manduzik for like $35 million. I had been using Kroos/Thiago in the SS role in the previous tactic and they were scoring at will. I have Lewandowski as my SS on the right now, but rotate with Gotze, Muller, Shaqiri, Ribery and Robben now. I set Kroos back to DLP next to Schweinsteiger with Javi as my HB.

Sounds fantastic to me wot a murderous team to have lol. The quicker the better in the AP roles with best finisher in SS role is best. Muller would be a monster in SS role but lewendowski is too gud not to play. Hope it goes well and could you post some screenshots pal

Been testing this out, I have just been promoted to the Prem and have quite a small squad of youngsters. I am at December now and it's going much better than expected:

View attachment 404684

Also, I have been using Jassar's set pieces with this.

Oh, and I dont have a player that can play SS. I am in the process of training my striker from last season to play there.

Last edited:
Great tactic won couple of games 2-0 but nothing really special, then played away to man city won 4-0!! While in the past I have won there before (jammy 1-0 or 2-1 on otha saves) I completely dominated them and Suarez as the left ap ripped them apart

Can anyone who's actually testing the tactic, post a ss of the ccc this tactic creates? Not only on winning matches but on matches you've lost too.. Thanks!

Here are some quick screenshots from my season so far. I have been flipping between both tactics, but have been using mostly the tiki tak version.
View attachment 404294View attachment 404293

I's like to point out that in my 20 total games, 17 different players have scored and 14 have assists. This is a total team tactic and you deserve a lot of credit for it. Really well done

Been testing this out, I have just been promoted to the Prem and have quite a small squad of youngsters. I am at December now and it's going much better than expected:

View attachment 533968

Also, I have been using Jassar's set pieces with this.

Oh, and I dont have a player that can play SS. I am in the process of training my striker from last season to play there.

That was a concern for me if im honest i didnt kno how it would play against top teams in prem but u seem to be doing very well. Let me kno how ure gettin on pal