4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

Well I think its going good:)

qevPdQW.png

IEWJIai.png

great tactic, with very fast passing....
if you get red card, 1 or 2 red card, wich position will remove?
coz i get 2 red card (twf the referee!!!!) then i remove AP, luckily i still got draw...
i use LLM, predict will relegate, now i'm still 5th place with decent loan player

great tactic, with very fast passing....
if you get red card, 1 or 2 red card, wich position will remove?
coz i get 2 red card (twf the referee!!!!) then i remove AP, luckily i still got draw...
i use LLM, predict will relegate, now i'm still 5th place with decent loan player

If u get a red take out the SS player cos the APs man mark the opp full backs so at least then ur secure on the flanks. At the back and in the center of the park. Just means they will have possession at the back but if they play a ball they might lose possession. Hope this helps and post some screenshots please

Thanks for the great tactic;
what I really like for this formation and tactic is the players dont hold the ball and just pass it to another player. like its said "pinball" . I face shots against me but they are all away shots, not creating any serious problems.
also what I see in the game play, right back and left back also goes to the forward as much as they can near the corner flag and try to cross if ball is passed to them, but because its told to play attack from the middle, they just have unnecessary fatigue, so I disable attack from middle and let the RB and LB have chanches to cross the ball from corner flag when they join the attacks.
I play with Fenerbahce, one of thebest teams in Turkish league. I will try to upload some ss of the results.
have a nice day to all.

Yer the tactic is unplayable if the opposition is slow in the middle they just cant keep up. If u select cross from deep in player instructions thhe wingbacks will put unusual balls in box making them unpredictable but this tactic needs them high and wide due to the lack of wingers look forward to seeing ur results

Which training are you using people?
Balanced - Def.positioning?

Once the tactic is fluid i use def set pieces and attacking and very high. Works wonders reduce cheese goals from corners and the team plays like an assassin ping ball around and BAM goal

There

Thats my two losses but as you can see i've the double ccc of their :S ( Occasioni Nitide ) sorry if its italian

sbcTDFO.png

ad008j3.png

and some win

bIEmCzT.png

oFhanlR.png

WK8Ag0R.png

General training - Attacking Very high and match training - Def.set pieces? Am I right?
and one more quick question - what about pre-season training? probably fitness very high on general, and match training tactic?

General training - Attacking Very high and match training - Def.set pieces? Am I right?
and one more quick question - what about pre-season training? probably fitness very high on general, and match training tactic?

Train tactic only with full match training bar and i prefer team coheshion and very high. This seems to get better morale for start of season pal

one word arsenal i think it is made for arsenal i am gonna try arsenal

i tried it with arsenal and it was very hit and miss won about 3 lost about 5 and drew about 2 i think it is more me than the tactic i could play against 7 men and i think i would still lose lol

i tried it with arsenal and it was very hit and miss won about 3 lost about 5 and drew about 2 i think it is more me than the tactic i could play against 7 men and i think i would still lose lol

Im trying to think of arsenal team. Schezney in goal. Vermarlen and cocshelney atCB sagna and monreal at WB arteta wilshire and ramsey in middle ozil AMCR walcott AMCL with giroud in SS role would be best team and should b unplayable. Can you post some Screenshots of both wins and losses to c where it might be going wrong or ur just unlucky pal