4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

Great tactic won couple of games 2-0 but nothing really special, then played away to man city won 4-0!! While in the past I have won there before (jammy 1-0 or 2-1 on otha saves) I completely dominated them and Suarez as the left ap ripped them apart

Yer this tactic definately performs best against big teams but its the consistency that is really great. Screenshots please

Can anyone who's actually testing the tactic, post a ss of the ccc this tactic creates? Not only on winning matches but on matches you've lost too.. Thanks!

Sorry i kno i didnt put match stats of games id drew or lost but tbh i didnt have many... 3 over a season lol. If u did give it a go (which i reccomend) can you post some screenshots please

Here are some random games during my season, you have to bear in mind that my team is supposed to be relegation candidates and I have a small squad with not all players for the positions/roles.

View attachment 534049View attachment 534051View attachment 534052
View attachment 534054View attachment 534055View attachment 534056

The tactic looks really wolid and consistant. If u had the right players you would smash it i have no doubt. Season screenshots please would be really cool pal

Here are some quick screenshots from my season so far. I have been flipping between both tactics, but have been using mostly the tiki tak version.
View attachment 534832View attachment 534833

I's like to point out that in my 20 total games, 17 different players have scored and 14 have assists. This is a total team tactic and you deserve a lot of credit for it. Really well done

That is true even watchin on full game the team get involved in every stage of play. I have actually seen my defender intercept the ball in centre circle take a player on n play a killer ball to SS for a goal. Love it when defenders do something the most creative player in the team haven been able to do

someone wanted a SS of a team losing with this tactic and I have the perfect example. this is sooooooooo f*****g FM cheese its unreal, I nearly launched my laptop against a wall

First of all, what a great tactic the consistency is amazing. after 12 'years' with my bayern squad I changed teams to barcelona and wanted to try out a new tactic. With your tactic I won the spanish super cup, spanish cup, Liga BBVA and the champions league with ease.

The screenshots of Barca (because I left after the season back to Bayern I couldn't make a screenshot of the fixtures)

View attachment 403075View attachment 403074View attachment 403072

After this season I went back to Bayern and used your tactic. though the results are good the play isn't as good as my year with Barcelona, I think its because the midfield physically isn't as tall/strong as the one I had at Barcelona.

View attachment 403070View attachment 403069View attachment 403068

Last edited:
Will try this with a lower team, ill upload some SS later :)

when i use this tactic only 1 of my front 3 scores. i play suarez on the left sterling or turan on the right and sturridge through the middle sturridge doesnt even perform. any suggestions?

First of all, what a great tactic the consistency is amazing. after 12 'years' with my bayern squad i changed teams to barcelona and wanted to try out a new tactic. With your tactic I won the spanish super cup, spanish cup, Liga BBVA and the champions league with ease.

The screenshots of Barca (because I left after the season back to Bayern I couldn't make a screenshot of the fixtures)

View attachment 537553View attachment 537555View attachment 537558

After this season I went back to Bayern and used your tactic. though the results are good the play isn't as good as my year with Barcelona, i think its because the midfield physically isn't as tall/strong as the one i had at Barcelona.

View attachment 537561View attachment 537562View attachment 537564
This tactic is really special and close to my heart. Glad you are enjoying it. Could you post some match stats and some key players from both teams as SSs please

when i use this tactic only 1 of my front 3 scores. i play suarez on the left sterling or turan on the right and sturridge through the middle sturridge doesnt even perform. any suggestions?

I am noticing that the player in the SS role doesnt score as many. This could be rectified by slowing the play down and changing team instructions to pass into space

okay who would you recommend to play there sturridge suarez sterling turan or countinho? i play suarez on left he scores loads

okay who would you recommend to play there sturridge suarez sterling turan or countinho? i play suarez on left he scores loads

Play AP with opposite foot so on AMCL play right foot and vice versa with best finisher in SS quickest in the AP roles. Also if the SS role has high creativity atts then they will get lots more assists rather than goals. Taller players in the SS role seem to get more goals than pacey players. Hope this helps n post Ss if possible

Thats some result for now :p

vXrhv7y.png

smy6KoL.png

Thats some result for now :p

vXrhv7y.png

smy6KoL.png
This tactic is the most consistent ive ever produced apart from the GRID in FM12 which was a game breaker. This tactic looks and plays beautifully and the goals and CCC are just phenominal