4123 Wide Attacking, Won Sextuple, 34 out of 38 league games

Can you make a filter for players needed?

Played 2 games, surprisingly good tactics

filters are included the last few fm's you can see what stats are important for specific roles in-game. Only the ball winning midfielder functions more like a box to box. I personally scout players for at least a month, to make sure they are consistent, also prefer high determination and work rate. Depends on what kind of team you want to build

Best tactic around for me so far. Absolutely incredible results. Won four promotions in five seasons with FC United!

Best tactic around for me so far. Absolutely incredible results. Won four promotions in five seasons with FC United!

Piquenbaur, did you adjust anything, considering using this tac with a LLM like fc United? Changes in TI, PI, mentality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe I should give this one a go and test it with Newcastle.

Piquenbaur, did you adjust anything, considering using this tac with a LLM like fc United? Changes in TI, PI, mentality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't change anything. Just made sure I signed hard-working free agents and trained them into the positions/roles.

Tactic has been great for me, using it with West Ham with great results.

You need fast CB's for this tactic because of the high defensive line and only weakness so far seems to be the long ball to pacey strikers. By dropping the d-line back when this happens seems to neutralise it though.

Thanks for the tactic mate.

One of the best tactics I've played this year. Love the gameplay, lots of goals and solid defense.

I was wandering if I can play an inverted version (IFs-IFa instead of IFa-IFs) or both IFa, without compromising the team balance. I've tried a few times, but both player performed worse (with no goals or assists) and a rating under 7.5! Should I invert also the wing-back roles?

One of the best tactics I've played this year. Love the gameplay, lots of goals and solid defense.

I was wandering if I can play an inverted version (IFs-IFa instead of IFa-IFs) or both IFa, without compromising the team balance. I've tried a few times, but both player performed worse (with no goals or assists) and a rating under 7.5! Should I invert also the wing-back roles?

I think if you want to do that it would be best to invert the entire tactic, so the midfielders as well. But more importantly, the right back is instructed to cross to the far post, which allows the left inside forward to score more, maybe if you switch the inside forwards, make sure that the left back crosses to the far post as well

Mazuma, can i change the IWB to WB? It seems that i can get much more from Luke Shaw.

Also, i've dropped the d-line to normal because Aguero and strikers alike seem to destroy me.

In terms of CBs, should i go for pace, acceleration and anticipation as prior?

This is a great tactic. I changed to it half way through the season because my old tactic was frustrating me. My team is a strong one and should definitely be challenging for the title but I had lost 8 competitive games before changing to this tactic.

Once I changed to this tactic I only lost one game; the last game of the season when I used nearly a fully rotated squad because I had already won the league. Here's my results once I used this tactic:

View attachment 205020
View attachment 205019

Here's my final standing and my results before I implemented the tactic. The Oxford cup game was the first using this tactic.

View attachment 205016
View attachment 205014

View attachment 205015

Mazuma, can i change the IWB to WB? It seems that i can get much more from Luke Shaw.

Also, i've dropped the d-line to normal because Aguero and strikers alike seem to destroy me.

In terms of CBs, should i go for pace, acceleration and anticipation as prior?

Yeah you can try, let me know if that works. I tried it sometimes and it seemed to be less stable defensively. My left-back got higher marks but the team performance seemed to suffer.

The centre back on cover should have high acceleration, anticipation is a plus definitely. I usually have a preference for concentration, acceleration, decisions and consistency (and big matches, but that doesnt always come up in scout reports anymore).

I use this tactic with Hercules now too, and i dropped the defensive line too, and switched the right fullback and the left if-a to support. also unticked retained possession. it is working very well.

Only a couple of friendlies into the season, but so far so good. Around 60 possession and holding the opponents to very few shots, all wins. Do you have any recommendations on set pieces? Once I have a half or full season of results, I'll post the results. Thanks!

Mazuma,
This question might have been frequently asked? But for the CF role, could you implement another role to this? Will try and see how this tactic goes on with a lower team. CF isnt a role where you just can pick players out :)

thanks

Only a couple of friendlies into the season, but so far so good. Around 60 possession and holding the opponents to very few shots, all wins. Do you have any recommendations on set pieces? Once I have a half or full season of results, I'll post the results. Thanks!

The set pieces as they are work decent, but if you have a better routine use it. I havent found a set pieces routine that is by far the best yet. With arsenal I had most corner goals and in top 5 for ifk scored and least conceded. just let your best corner taker take the corners

Mazuma,
This question might have been frequently asked? But for the CF role, could you implement another role to this? Will try and see how this tactic goes on with a lower team. CF isnt a role where you just can pick players out :)

thanks

Yes exactly, the cf is great if you have a player who can do that, with hercules i dont have many players who can do that so i play with a dlf on support with roam from position, works basically the same. if your striker can dribble. put dribble more on too, then even though it is a deep lying forward, it has basically the same player instructions as a complete forward.

The set pieces as they are work decent, but if you have a better routine use it. I havent found a set pieces routine that is by far the best yet. With arsenal I had most corner goals and in top 5 for ifk scored and least conceded. just let your best corner taker take the corners

OK, great. I'll let you know how everything works out. Thanks!