Heres my results for first few games using this tactic:

Man Utd 3 Liverpool 0
Man Utd 3 Newcastle 0
Man Utd 7 Dinamo 1
Tottenham 0 Man Utd 3
Man Utd 4 Southampton 1 (Cup)
Chelsea 1 Man Utd 3

Heres a few more:

Barcelona 3 Man Utd 2 (Messi was outstanding)
Man Utd 4 Southampton 1
Man Utd 5 Leicester 1
Man Utd 4 Inter 2

Obviously still early days, but the players do seem to enjoy this tactic, and winning and scoring keeps morale high (half the battle in this game).

Going pretty good I'd say!!!

Will report back after a season with screen shots etc
Cheers

Last edited:
Mazuma screen prep match? Thanks you i test for tactic
I am French lol

this tactic has made the game enjoyable for me again! by far the best for me!! good work

I just finished the first season in the liga BBVA with hercules, I slightly adjusted the tactic and i got a 3rd place finish.

Wohh! thats impressive Mazuma. Certainly is! What kind of changes did you make? ;)

Would you say the "Hercules" tactic is your new main one or just to be used with underdog teams (lower league teams)?

Thank you for this tactic, with Valencia I managed to win both the European and Spanish Supercups in my second season against Barcelona and Man U as my players were learning the tactic, and it has been consistent except for a stretch of the season in which I drew more matches than I should have, not creating that many chances.

Now I´m first in the league with 9 matches to go and in the Copa del Rey finals against Barcelona, I was eliminated from the Champions League in the first elimination round, since I´m focusing more in the league. I will try this new tweak if I have the chance and see how it goes.

mazuma karl madianga is very good player? i m play with st etienne

mazuma karl madianga is very good player? i m play with st etienne

Yes, he definitely was for me. I left hercules for lazio in the summer, but when i was at hercules he had 4 stars, second best player for me

Wohh! thats impressive Mazuma. Certainly is! What kind of changes did you make? ;)

Would you say the "Hercules" tactic is your new main one or just to be used with underdog teams (lower league teams)?

Very minor changes, just the full backs on fb-support, and the attacking inside forward on support too, also stopped playing retain possesion. I usually have way less possesion, and not always the most shots, but i concede very little and am very efficient with my shots. I use this mainly when i want to play a bit safer, and yeah for underdog teams, though it is still attacking and i didnt really stand a chance against real and barca, though i didnt get destroyed most of the time

fm16 tactic

I am playing with ac milan and i have problems with defence using both tactics.can you tell me what can i change.i have peruzzi fazio romagnoli and de sciglio in my def line

Am using with Celtic, who suit this tactic anyway, and its ******* amazing...obviously the SPL is a doddle, but winning in CL too

nice one fella

Has anyone switched this around a little bit? BBM instead of BWM and a more defensive DM position instead of Regista would fit my team a lot better. Also have no room for an IWB and would much prefer a winger on the right side...is that too much? Could it work? What else would I have to change?

Inconsistency

So I win 8-0 in an FA Cup game (albeit against a non-league side) but then lose 5-0 to Arsenal. Can someone explain why?