Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

My choice of tactic out of everything I've tried so far. Using it with AC Milan and its unstoppable. I've changed the attacking corner positions a little bit to cover any potential counter attacks and with a solid end of season transfer window, im very intrigued to run it the whole of next season!
Awesome dude!

I am playing for Borryssia Dortmund 1 season,and i cant sell J.Sancho and Brand???(this two non need for this formations?)
Retrain as Strikers and play them there, I'm sure they will do very well, put Haaland Central

I quit Everton.

They took Bielsa from Dortmund. Dortmund took me. Haaland now at my just left Everton side!

First game, Sancho as striker despite not being comfortable there:

37a3feb876ddd68e748b5df18fe538e9.jpg

i m trying it right now with lester. offensivly its amazing i am scoring lots of goals , but i am conceding a very large amount of goals .maybe change it from very attacking to balanced or something?

i m trying it right now with lester. offensivly its amazing i am scoring lots of goals , but i am conceding a very large amount of goals .maybe change it from very attacking to balanced or something?
You can try! I just like attacking lol

The more you use it the more it will gel. I set training up primarily for defence, attack and press, and repeat it every week.

There will be games where you will win 8-0, then there will be a 7-4. Its part of the fun for me.

DorkSurjur thanks you for BEST tactic for FM 21. I like your tactics from fm 17, like a sir goalot 4 5 1)

this tactic (4123) works very good.

nice one

Can you post your transfer history for Atalanta?They have no much money....Otavio,Milik...
Sure!

The incoming from 01/09 are the ones I bought, outgoings from 26/08 are the ones I sold. Ilicic doesn't suit my play style at all and Palomino wanted to go to Liverpool. Likewise de Roon is going to Spurs for £6mil up front and £6.25mil over 3 installments in January.

9936281e73a1b051b037c10d6aeb6b46.png

4020d7e13c27fd5fc1bca6bab0998d4d.png

What are the characteristics and attributes of the players for this tactic?
Have you said that ilicic doesn't match the style of play?

What are the characteristics and attributes of the players for this tactic?
Have you said that ilicic doesn't match the style of play?
Essentially pace everywhere. As much as you can realistically use. Illicic is too slow for the style of play which is a fast counter.