Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

Alright... Where do i start? First off, what a fun and different tactic! Played 2 full seasons with Lille, just ended my second full season. Almost won Ligue 1. Had PSG at home last game, i was on 87 points, they was on 90. Unfortunately they beat me (Neymar did with 2 goals) - i was actually confident going into this match, as i've trashed them a few times in the first season, and they sold Mbappe to Barcelona.

Anyway, its easy to see, that my biggest gripe is the defence. I've finally got a few good prospects, but the fullbacks are not nearly good enough. With that being said, my attacking output is sensational, considering the stats of my forwards.

If anyone want more detail, more screenshots, let me know. With that said, thanks DorkSirjur!

Also, i didn't do any OI nor training. Simply plug and play.

Attachments

• All Comps.jpg
    All Comps.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 300
  • FXT - S2a.jpg
    FXT - S2a.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 290
  • FXT - S2b.jpg
    FXT - S2b.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 236
  • FXT - S2c.jpg
    FXT - S2c.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 197
  • FXT - S2d.jpg
    FXT - S2d.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Player Stats S2 - p1.jpg
    Player Stats S2 - p1.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Player Stats S2 - p2.jpg
    Player Stats S2 - p2.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 217
  • Season 2 - League Table.jpg
    Season 2 - League Table.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 200
  • Season 1 - League Table.jpg
    Season 1 - League Table.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Starting XI.jpg
    Starting XI.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Transfers S1.jpg
    Transfers S1.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 183
  • Transfers S2.jpg
    Transfers S2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 160
Alright... Where do i start? First off, what a fun and different tactic! Played 2 full seasons with Lille, just ended my second full season. Almost won Ligue 1. Had PSG at home last game, i was on 87 points, they was on 90. Unfortunately they beat me (Neymar did with 2 goals) - i was actually confident going into this match, as i've trashed them a few times in the first season, and they sold Mbappe to Barcelona.

Anyway, its easy to see, that my biggest gripe is the defence. I've finally got a few good prospects, but the fullbacks are not nearly good enough. With that being said, my attacking output is sensational, considering the stats of my forwards.

If anyone want more detail, more screenshots, let me know. With that said, thanks DorkSirjur!

Also, i didn't do any OI nor training. Simply plug and play.

Thank you for the proper and extensive test and feedback mate!

Fullbacks are very imperative too this, they need good pace, crossing and preferably passing if you can. They create so many chances from deep crosses!

A shame you missed out on the league too, seems like those first 3/4 games cause the issue, a bad opening. So close to beating Bayern too!

Once again, cheers mate. Fantastic feedback. I have personally changed the DM position before, DLP Defend works well as does Anchor Man Defend. Also moving 3 back on attacking corners helps too (I normally put the DL, DR and the DM back).

The pleasure was all mine, so thank you!

Yep, i just didn't have enough funds for proper fullbacks, and i ended up panic buying Sidibe, cause my right back was causing troubles in the squad and had to be sold. And yes, i had a very rough start to the league, which probably cost me in the end.

Im gonna try tweaking the DM into a DLP Defend, and moving 3 back on att. corners and see how it goes!

Defintely gonna make a major overhaul of the squad before the next season, but i'll keep you updated on how the 3rd season goes! :)

The pleasure was all mine, so thank you!

Yep, i just didn't have enough funds for proper fullbacks, and i ended up panic buying Sidibe, cause my right back was causing troubles in the squad and had to be sold. And yes, i had a very rough start to the league, which probably cost me in the end.

Im gonna try tweaking the DM into a DLP Defend, and moving 3 back on att. corners and see how it goes!

Defintely gonna make a major overhaul of the squad before the next season, but i'll keep you updated on how the 3rd season goes! :)
Awesome dude, please do!

And remember - pace is King! :D

So ive started my League 2 run in France :D I managed to get quite alot of friendlies in before season start so even tho the first few games was a bit choppy, its coming along nicely.

I picked Le Havre and in the settings i chose the option "no transfers first window" just to make it abit more difficult.
So far ive been smashing it. Winning every game since i started. Only like 3-4 games into season 1 but still. When watching the full game it looks really impressive.
And defending hasnt been a huge issue so far, but i recon it will because of my squad... I did have 3 forwards and a bunch of wingers who are now training to become top strikers :p hehe :D but yea im expecting a first season with problems as my CWB's does'nt really have speed, the BPD is really just DC's training BPD :p hehe :D

Creds for making something so diffrent. And even tho its Very Attacking, it actually hold up decently well in defence. Can see this becoming brutal once you get the right players fireing.

So ive started my League 2 run in France :D I managed to get quite alot of friendlies in before season start so even tho the first few games was a bit choppy, its coming along nicely.

I picked Le Havre and in the settings i chose the option "no transfers first window" just to make it abit more difficult.
So far ive been smashing it. Winning every game since i started. Only like 3-4 games into season 1 but still. When watching the full game it looks really impressive.
And defending hasnt been a huge issue so far, but i recon it will because of my squad... I did have 3 forwards and a bunch of wingers who are now training to become top strikers :p hehe :D but yea im expecting a first season with problems as my CWB's does'nt really have speed, the BPD is really just DC's training BPD :p hehe :D

Creds for making something so diffrent. And even tho its Very Attacking, it actually hold up decently well in defence. Can see this becoming brutal once you get the right players fireing.
Awesome stuff mate!

Like any good tactic if you drop it into a Barca/United/Liverpool etc you will crush everyone from the off, its just about building your squad right with lesser teams.

Hope it continues for you and dont get disheartened if in the odd game you concede 3 or 4, it will happen! Glad you're enjoying it.

Who can post attacking corner setup,i think its makes this good tactic -much better.Thx.

Skärmavbild 2020-11-20 kl. 07.34.56.png

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2020-11-20 kl. 07.35.24.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-11-20 kl. 07.35.24.png
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Skärmavbild 2020-11-20 kl. 07.37.01.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-11-20 kl. 07.37.01.png
    776.1 KB · Views: 230
Great tactic my friend , works so well for the lower league underdogs.

Just finished my second season with Eastleigh .

first season promoted to League Two (prediction to finish mid table)
2nd season as u can see from the screenshot top of the table and 125 goals!

my top 3 guys scored 30+

Will keep u guys updated , will try and get to the PL with back 2 back promotions

if need any info on my transfer dealings let me know

20201120173205_1.jpg
20201120173650_1.jpg

Great tactic my friend , works so well for the lower league underdogs.

Just finished my second season with Eastleigh .

first season promoted to League Two (prediction to finish mid table)
2nd season as u can see from the screenshot top of the table and 125 goals!

my top 3 guys scored 30+

Will keep u guys updated , will try and get to the PL with back 2 back promotions

if need any info on my transfer dealings let me know

View attachment 520616View attachment 520617
Outstanding work mate, hopefully you make it all the way!

As tested by the awesome DatGuy JayCee (give the man a subscribe!)

From this video i see-that all tested teems conceded a lot of goals,and the defense is not good...
Its Very Attacking with 8 players set to attack. The idea is to outscore, not keep it tight! :D

Its not designed to hold on to a lead, its designed to score 3/4/5/6/7 goals, and if the opposition scores 2/3/4, you win. With this, there will be matches, especially away, where you'll lose by 3 or 4.

So, as i have mentioned earlier i run this tactic with Le Havre in france 2nd div, and had turned on "closed transferwindow at start" so no signings in first summer window.
Used youngsters and wingers at top and they kept steamrolling. Won the league2 with 15 points. 2nd season im up in League 1 and going to fight the bigteams :D Currently rocking the league in november, the fight to survive relegation, has become a fight to get euro next year. Currently sitting at 6 place in december! :)

I tought players went nuts to attack and forgot all about defending on "Very Attacking", but they still somehow manage to defend, even tho you get the odd loss here and there..

So, as i have mentioned earlier i run this tactic with Le Havre in france 2nd div, and had turned on "closed transferwindow at start" so no signings in first summer window.
Used youngsters and wingers at top and they kept steamrolling. Won the league2 with 15 points. 2nd season im up in League 1 and going to fight the bigteams :D Currently rocking the league in november, the fight to survive relegation, has become a fight to get euro next year. Currently sitting at 6 place in december! :)

I tought players went nuts to attack and forgot all about defending on "Very Attacking", but they still somehow manage to defend, even tho you get the odd loss here and there..
Absolutely smashing it mate! And a perfecft example of giving a tactic time to gel too.

Glad its working so well!

I'm another that is having great fun with this tactic and Everton!

2nd in the PL after 21 games played. Scored 52 and conceded 16.

No transfers other than Joshua King on loan as a backup forward.