Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

Current table - 20 of the 39 conceded where with my 2323Sirjur tactic which stopped working second season
3663.png

End of the second season. As ever don't just plug it in and expect instant success, work the training, the team talks, the press conferences etc!

149 goals between the 3 strikers.

erere.png

tytryt.jpg

Who take corners?,all traning get Assistent Manager?any Oi-?,Recomindations for transfers.thx

Last edited:
No Ois, whoever is your best corner tactic to take corners. Fast strikers is my recommendation.

What about position training assign them in the correct role?

A lot of wheeling and dealing in the transfer window (Henrique, Pickford, Allan, Mina, Doucoure and Iwobi all leave) sees me build my dream team. Community Shield:

1.png

A lot of wheeling and dealing in the transfer window (Henrique, Pickford, Allan, Mina, Doucoure and Iwobi all leave) sees me build my dream team. Community Shield:

View attachment 520135
How do you sell you players?-put them on transfer list,or use the button -offer them to clubs?Plz-post your transfer history.THX

How do you sell you players?-put them on transfer list,or use the button -offer them to clubs?

Offer to clubs, don't transfer list unless nobody comes in. All those had interest (Pickford kicked off in Jan as I wouldn't let him go Chelsea). Usually gets bids.

If they complain they don't want to leave, transfer list and offer for cheaper than worth. I made 160mil, and ended up with 220mil to spend coupled with the 60mil the board gave me.

First game of season. Done for today though, had a long session on FM!

1.png

been trying this with a really **** team, my forwards are not getting goals its my central midfielders and full backs that are getting them, im still winning thats the main thing

been trying this with a really **** team, my forwards are not getting goals its my central midfielders and full backs that are getting them, im still winning thats the main thing
Pace seems the key with forwards this year, they can be relatively **** but if they're rapid they should score.

my forwards are really slow, also think the CD need to be pacey as getting caught out myself by long balls

Pace seems the key with forwards this year, they can be relatively **** but if they're rapid they should score.
Can absolutely testify to this... Joe Gelhardt for me is on 155 in 179 in all comps... decent amount of pace and beats offside trap and the goals will flow

I am playing for Borryssia Dortmund 1 season,and i cant sell J.Sancho and Brand???(this two non need for this formations?)

My choice of tactic out of everything I've tried so far. Using it with AC Milan and its unstoppable. I've changed the attacking corner positions a little bit to cover any potential counter attacks and with a solid end of season transfer window, im very intrigued to run it the whole of next season!