Ive started testing the tactic finding it very hard to score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could in your op creates a better tactical part in progress, a tactical part under test and update your filters thanks in advance

i agree and i'll attend to it as soon as i can

Been using the tactic (in most of its iterations) with Sporting Clube de Portugal, won the league every year 8 years in a row, and even got to the CL final once, losing to Manchester United. In fact, they're the team I can't seem to beat. Mourinho has been the bane of my existence on this game.

Decided to start a new save in England, started unemployed. Eventually hired by Dover Athletic in the Vanarama National League at the end of September. I've been using the double Enganche version of the tactic and turned their results around pretty well.

The highlighted games starting with Chester is where I've taken over the team. Still not fluid but players are performing well in the tactic.
View attachment 114930

I had been using V3 with SS but am trying the new HB version, I don't think I'm creating as many chances but I'm not conceding as much. Will keep you updated as I play a few more

I've been using HB v2 since the update and it's fine. Just recently lifted the La Liga title with Bilbao in 2018/2019.

Oh wow I was using the tactic on the original post I didn't see there was a HB version i'll try it out now, Many Thanks!

Tactic was going nice since patch but tonight i open the game and draw 0-0 and lose 2-0 with over 60% poss in both games but created 0 clear cut chances...??

which of the many tactics is the newest one?

ps would you mind making a list or something of the different tactics in the OP? it would make it much easier to get an overview for new and existing followers to the thread

ps great tactic - only tactic which i have had that works consistently with man utd