Going to give this a go on my Blackpool save, your filters on the first page won't load, got any updated ones? Cheers

not yet. any specific position you need help with?

Excellent results there. I'm needing wingers and a ss or two.

Excellent results there. I'm needing wingers and a ss or two.

cheers :)

wingers should have pace, flair, dribbling, off the ball, finishing, crossing, passing - i recommend jonathan leko

SS should have finishing, dribbling, off the ball, passing, decisions, vision, composure, first touch, technique, pace - i recommend marcus edwards

Need Help

Hi Boss:
I have a pity question,I use this tactics in Italy by parma.but the result is so bad,lost 5 match in 7,I just want to know where is the problem,Please help me,or do you have the change in Italy.

Hi Boss:
I have a pity question,I use this tactics in Italy by parma.but the result is so bad,lost 5 match in 7,I just want to know where is the problem,Please help me,or do you have the change in Italy.

i actualy havent tested the tactic in italy, but it's my understanding that teams play much more defensive tactics, so its hard to find space in behind the defence

but it can just be down to team morale and players having the appropriate attributes

i was gonna start a long term save with parma but thought their team was too slow and lacking the attributes this tactic needs in order to be cohesive. slow defenders with low positioing and anticipation attributes, or concentration and decisions will get you into trouble. are you still in your first season using their default squad?

Thanks for your answer.this is my first season using their default squad.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

which version is better bro v3 or v6 ?

imo VZZ HB v666 Tweak is the best version - you can find it at the top of the OP

the version im currently using changes the HB to an Anchor Man and has a couple more small tweaks that i will update as soon as i finish my season

Any examples of players that suit this tactic? I'm approaching my 2nd season with Celta Vigo. Thanks.

I've gone through the posts and can't see what I'm looking for, Veez, how come you changed to Anchor Man instead of HB??

I've gone through the posts and can't see what I'm looking for, Veez, how come you changed to Anchor Man instead of HB??
I think he just tried out different roles for DM and the Anchor Man let the defence look the most stable.

a8de6decaa684558af9eee53ca6654ca.png

Any examples of players that suit this tactic? I'm approaching my 2nd season with Celta Vigo. Thanks.

for any position in specific? bought vietto quite cheaply this season and he's awesome as SS

We won the league again. We had a mini crisis in the second half of the season and our 20 point lead evaporated but we finished the season strong and a league title and FA cup final for a team that was predicted to finish 17th isn't bad. I'm worried about how we'll do in our first PL season as I have a squad of championship and league one players and a pitiful budget so I'll be happy if we aren't in a relegation fight for the final few games. I've said it many times and I'll say it again, great tactic Veez.