RealLife

Reaction score
Unbelievable season with Southampton [INVINCIBLE IN PREMIER LEAGUE].

I have tried using Southampton on a tactic test many times because its the perfect team to test tactics. They are not too bad or to good. But with this tactic they played so beautiful/solid football.

The strange thing about this tactic is that the only striker in this 4-1-4-1 formation is on the left. I did this because the left side of my formation has more trouble in the build up play. So if i play my striker as a Inside winger/Striker he will also be a option in the build up play.

Brought in Timo Werner in January. He scored 19 goals in 15 games!

I used the 4-1-4-1 Control on almost all of my home games if i had a decent starting eleven. I only use my 4-1-4-1 Counter if i believe that my team will have trouble in the build up play. For example away against Man City who likes to press a lot.

You will find everything you need in the pictures below.

The Formation

View attachment 34933

The Premier League Table

View attachment 34932

Premier League Results

View attachment 34931

Opposition Instructions

View attachment 34930

Here are some results

View attachment 34929 View attachment 34928 View attachment 34927 View attachment 34926

Link To Tactics

4-1-4-1 Control

4-1-4-1 Counter

Last edited:
What is the team training and match prep during the season?
WM - left foot left side; right foot right side or vice versa?

THX!

Hi ! Nice looking tactic. Can you post some player stats? Thanks !

What is the team training and match prep during the season?
WM - left foot left side; right foot right side or vice versa?

THX!
Team training 'Balanced' and match prep 'match tactic'.

I played with a right footed on the left side and a left footed on the right side. But im sure a left footed on the left side and a right footed on the right side would be just as effective.

Its look like a cheet,if it is not its a gamebreaker!!I will test it soon!!

Home Control? Away Counter?

I used the 4141 control away against Liverpool because i had my best starting eleven and liverpool didnt have their best form.
I used 4141 counter away against top sides. And sometimes when i have the lead and subbed off two good central midfielders and added 2 that are not as good with the ball but better defensively.

Do you mind posting your 'Game Status' page from this save? Thanks :)

WHATTTT

Man i dont know who u are but this looks incredible....

I HAVE PLAYED SIMILAR TACTIC AND JUST SET THIS TACTIC FOR A TREE MATCHES...SECOND GAME AGAINST WEST HAM AT HOME i HAD 10 CLEAN CUT CHANCES!!!!WITH AVARAGE TEAM..MEDIA PREDICTION 18 PLACE....
INCREDIBLE

View attachment 34854

View attachment 34853

View attachment 34852

Three really hard games just see how much clear cut chances I have created....
And the tactic its not fluent enough....
I am realy exicited going forward with this!!!
THANKS A LOT

Last edited:
Wow

Just holidayed a season with Bournemouth. No transfers. Finished second to Man Utd on goal difference. We both finished with 83 points.

Stabillity in defence is like a rock,I am watching games in comprehensive highlights and I am in shock how my low quality defenders are performing like top class!!

Going to give this ago with my Watford save cheers

Last edited:
Watword have even better team then my :)

Last edited:
Sincerly when I saw the formation 4141 and results with southampton i was sure that this was a cheat
,and I was just a curious because I was playing with the same formation in my save and I just try it and I am realy shocked what I am seeing in my first games!!Give a credit to this guy!!!

Last edited: