About training I just put on balance and match tactic,neither defending or attacking movement regard of opposition

Cheers what about training in week 1/2/3 or just leave to assistant manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And as I sad i am watching all the games in comprehensive highlights,andwhen i saw that some opposition player is dominating I just close him down,go hard and weeker foot,but not more than 2 players maximum,its realy works for me!

Last edited:
And as I sad i am watching all the games in comprehensive highlights,andwhen i saw that some opposition player is dominating I just close him down,go hard and weeker foot,but not more than 2 players maximum,its realy works for me!

So not all players like in the photo 10 I can see from the author is it best just to leave to assistant manager as they tend to know what they are doing

You can try whatever you want,I dont want to change nothing for now,I am more than happy for now,but you should listen to author,he won the league,me not,YET:)

You can try whatever you want,I dont want to change nothing for now,I am more than happy for now,but you should listen to author,he won the league,me not,YET:)

Ok mate I’ll be giving this ago tonight will post few results later on good luck with winning the title with wolves:)

Mixed feelings with this all games won is on control defeats under counter either im playing this wrong or the author is lying undefeated whole season /mad View attachment 34769

I dont know what to say,can you show your first 11,and what about press conf. and team talk,I am doing everything by myslelf,how do you recive so many goals...i dont uderstand why,and do you use shoots during the game??Watford its much better team then my,you should do bettter then me!

I am just thinking about something,i think so its crutial to use fast striker when you play on counter,he need to be pacey,i have mr jota he is brilliant when I play on counter!

11 games to the end

View attachment 34747 View attachment 34746

View attachment 34745 View attachment 34744

View attachment 34743 View attachment 34742

Dont give up on this,have a faith,try to do press and team talk by yourself...Fortunately Man utd are dropping some points so I realy have big chances to win this league,use rotation on cup games keep morale good and dont stress players too much,and always say to the press that you are taking one game at time,dont talk about wining the title,until now its working brilliantly for me,and I dont see the reason whay this wouldnt work for you!!Cheers

Last edited:
View attachment 1181174 View attachment 1181175

View attachment 1181176 View attachment 1181177

View attachment 1181178 View attachment 1181179

Dont give up on this,have a faith,try to do press and team talk by yourself...Fortunately Man utd are dropping some points so I realy have big chances to win this league,use rotation on cup games keep morale good and dont stress players too much,and always say to the press that you are taking one game at time,dont talk about wining the title,until now its working brilliantly for me,and I dont see the reason whay this wouldnt work for you!!Cheers

what do you say to team before during etc