what do you say to team before during etc
HELLO Crag!Its depend on the situation,For the team talk I have learn a lot from a guy named VIKING DAN,i have watched a lot him on youtube because he was playing with my favorite formation 4141,and have done incredible job with PRESTON wining the Champions league in the last episode!!!And for a PRESS conf. just be protective to your players,kind with media,and never accept to be favorite for the title if you are in charge of some week team,its beneficial not to stress your players with kind of things,praise them even when they lose and playing well...I am close to win this title in first season and I really enjoy watching my team how they defend using this formation...good defense is a base for any success!!!

View attachment 1181174 View attachment 1181175

View attachment 1181176 View attachment 1181177

View attachment 1181178 View attachment 1181179

Dont give up on this,have a faith,try to do press and team talk by yourself...Fortunately Man utd are dropping some points so I realy have big chances to win this league,use rotation on cup games keep morale good and dont stress players too much,and always say to the press that you are taking one game at time,dont talk about wining the title,until now its working brilliantly for me,and I dont see the reason whay this wouldnt work for you!!Cheers
what skin is that mate

No tbh just never known a tactic to go all season without a defeat in all the years ive played FM

I've managed to do it a couple of times with Celtic but the fact the author has ignored two requests to show his status screen is a bit suspect for me

I've managed to do it a couple of times with Celtic but the fact the author has ignored two requests to show his status screen is a bit suspect for me

Yeah with celtic is easy,the best team in the league...try to do it in premier league,with every tactic you will lose some games especially in Premier league,this tactic works like a charm in first season,we will se later...

Use of non official editors wont show on that page anyway. Doesnt mean much anymore, the game status factor can be easily circumvented

Use of non official editors wont show on that page anyway. Doesnt mean much anymore, the game status factor can be easily circumvented

I realy dont care what he has done or not,I just dont see the reason why somebody use editor or that sorts of *****,where is entertainment cheeting first yourself then everybody else??Its stupid..i have never used those *****!I just wanna say that this tactic for me works grait and I will recomand to anybody who like to play with this formation!Cheers!!!

Last edited:
hey babemocni can you tell me did you use control all the way through or use counter for the big teams in the top 4 ?

I realy dont care what he has done or not,I just dont see the reason why somebody use editor or that sorts of *****,where is entertainment cheeting first yourself then everybody else??Its stupid..i have never used those *****!I just wanna say that this tactic for me works grait and I will recomand to anybody who like to play with this formation!Cheers!!!

Neither do i.

No tbh just never known a tactic to go all season without a defeat in all the years ive played FM

There are plenty of people that can go undefeated with a tactic mate, it mostly depends on luck, but also on how you manage your team, just keep trying :D

edit: if you want a tactic that plays attractive footabll and never disappoints check 'colchester tweak' on the 'lifechanger' tactic thread

Last edited:

hey babemocni can you tell me did you use control all the way through or use counter for the big teams in the top 4 ?
Basically against every team who will try to attack me with offensive formation I use counter if my fast striker is avaliable,and I put litlle bit stronger player in middle to help a won ball faster and brake opossite defence,for example against utd,city liverpool and chelsea I have played counter,only arsenal cause me big problems because when thay play Ozil at AMC my defense could not defend so good like always,but I will try to mark him next time with my DMC player,will see :)But I have realy weak team on some position,when I finish first season I will look to improve some position for sure!:)

im interested and i think theres certain players you can get on loan who can increase your opportunity to win the title im going to be burnley at the start and get players like lukaku at left back and the youth from west brom

im interested and i think theres certain players you can get on loan who can increase your opportunity to win the title im going to be burnley at the start and get players like lukaku at left back and the youth from west brom

I did not do any transfers until finish season,I have won one cup and now i have in game to the end away against chelsea,i have one point lead against man utd,i have big chance to win it,and also i have reached in final of the FA cup that would be my last game of the season!I will finish it when I come to home tonight!With some luck I will be able to complete triple crown in my first season without transfers just two players loaned!!!!
I am so excited!Wish me some luck I will need it :)

IT JUST WASNT TO BE...

View attachment 34676 View attachment 34675
As you can see ****** united have scored in 91 min.lucky winner by linderof.Othervise we would won it!
It just wasnt to be.But with 90 milions budget from the chairman I will rebuild my team and try to fight next year!
I could revenge them with FA cup final my last game and I will give my best..cheers!!!
And another thing that raise my moral is a victory of my U23 team..They won the league!!!
View attachment 34674

View attachment 1181255 View attachment 1181256
As you can see ****** united have scored in 91 min.lucky winner by linderof.Othervise we would won it!
It just wasnt to be.But with 90 milions budget from the chairman I will rebuild my team and try to fight next year!
I could revenge them with FA cup final my last game and I will give my best..cheers!!!
And another thing that raise my moral is a victory of my U23 team..They won the league!!!
View attachment 1181257
Can you post your starting 11 gone with Wolves myself but using this tactic as i had great succsess with Watford in my first season check it out,by the way also beat Man Utd 2-0 with this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...73011-suk-sam-audi-never-known-formation.html

Can you post your starting 11 gone with Wolves myself but using this tactic as i had great succsess with Watford in my first season check it out,by the way also beat Man Utd 2-0 with this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...73011-suk-sam-audi-never-known-formation.html

My first 11 you could see in page 1,I have played allread with suk sam tactic,but with big team,its good I know,but you can not expect to beat Man utd or other big team every time :) its impossible :) with weak team,even with top class players :)
End just to add I have beat Man utd home and away this season with this tactic with wolves,so... :)

Last edited:
My first 11 you could see in page 1,I have played allread with suk sam tactic,but with big team,its good I know,but you can not expect to beat Man utd or other big team every time :) its impossible :) with weak team,even with top class players :)
End just to add I have beat Man utd home and away this season with this tactic with wolves,so... :)

Ive come to this tactic with wolves myself only control though View attachment 34439 seems to work with this wolves team View attachment 34438 only played 2 games in both wins