4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
Made a few tweaks this evening. Gonna test it a bit more and might send you a copy if it works out but one thing I'd definitely recommend - try boosting the mentality of the Poacher. I've gone to 2 clicks below max and it's definitely making a difference

if it works outni'll be happy to give it a try :)

Hey veez, a simple question here. What kind of individual training do you give to your players? Great tactic btw, thank you very much

i will either train them in the position/role they prefer (if it fits my tactic and they role they perform within it), or i will train them for a role of my choosing to fit the needs of my tactic.

did you actually mean individual training or match/general training?

Managed to get 10 games in tonight and so far, so good:

View attachment 300684

I've made the following team changes, plus a load of individual instructions but have kept a lot of your original tactic.

View attachment 300683

Other than the Manchester teams and West Brom, it's not been the most challenging opposition so I'll try to get to the end of the season and see how it works out, especially when other teams get used to it and especially since it's not 100% fluid on width at the moment.

I'm very happy with the football being played overall and finally through balls to poacher are working but FBs crossing isn't working out too well at present so I'm going to try and tweak that a bit.

Hopefully a few ideas for now.

Managed to get 10 games in tonight and so far, so good:

View attachment 300684

I've made the following team changes, plus a load of individual instructions but have kept a lot of your original tactic.

View attachment 300683

Other than the Manchester teams and West Brom, it's not been the most challenging opposition so I'll try to get to the end of the season and see how it works out, especially when other teams get used to it and especially since it's not 100% fluid on width at the moment.

I'm very happy with the football being played overall and finally through balls to poacher are working but FBs crossing isn't working out too well at present so I'm going to try and tweak that a bit.

Hopefully a few ideas for now.

can you post the tac so i can give it a run?

I think my copy of FM is damaged, because this tactic is not working at all. 6 lost games in a row - 5:0, 0:2, 0:1, 4:1, 5:0, 2:0.
Nice one.

What team are you using Ste? I've been using Southampton and punching way above my weight.

The 2 most recent versions, although i may have betrayed you as i've switched to try another tactic for my next season. Came 7th and just missed out on europe last season using your tactics though. Will have to try it with another team.

The 2 most recent versions, although i may have betrayed you as i've switched to try another tactic for my next season. Came 7th and just missed out on europe last season using your tactics though. Will have to try it with another team.

lol no betrayal mate. tactic needs to be improved. im finishing testing on a new one today. 5-2-3, looking good so far!

hey buddy, im not a fan of narrow 4-2-3-1, but i see u have lisandro lopez, how did u manage to get him buddy? everytime i try and sign him, the work permit always gets turned down.

also id love to see your 5-2-3 formation as u said above, ive been working on a 5-2-1-2 and testing it with spurs 3rd season, and won all 23 games so far with only conceding 7. its so solid with 3 CBs :)

i got him in my 3rd season i think. bought him from fenerbahce, and he was playing regularly for argentina, so work permit was not a problem, but i know what you mean.

im still testing, if it works out ill post it. i love 3 CB's but it is hard to find the right balance of settings for it to work perfectly. do you mind sharing your defensive settings? only 7 conceeded in 23 games is awesome! i'm playing spurs too! :)

Veez - sent you a PM last night but it doesn't seem to have gone it to my sent items. Did it come through?

Can u give any player filter or at least say which player do we need to take at each position ?
Thanks a lot !

Back