4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
Few updates. Going extreamly well. Haven't find not one tactic for this 13.2.1 or 2 that works except this one.

I'll post resullts later. All victory till now (except Championship league, because I allready lost first four games with some other tactic and then I put all second team for this last two games), haven't really played with some hard oponents but (beat Inter in guest 0:2 and Lazio at home 1:0)

Don't score much goals for now but tactic haven't blend yet and have bad players as I said (not for right positons)

Few things more. Unfortunatly two BWM get yellow and red cards offten (have you maybe tried it reducing tacles?)

but opossition gets red cards offten too. and I get much penaltys.

This is for now I will post some pictures latter in the season. Curently second with same number of points but as I said only 5 or 6 games with this tactic and all wins in seria A

Very nice work.

Few updates. Going extreamly well. Haven't find not one tactic for this 13.2.1 or 2 that works except this one.

I'll post resullts later. All victory till now (except Championship league, because I allready lost first four games with some other tactic and then I put all second team for this last two games), haven't really played with some hard oponents but (beat Inter in guest 0:2 and Lazio at home 1:0)

Don't score much goals for now but tactic haven't blend yet and have bad players as I said (not for right positons)

Few things more. Unfortunatly two BWM get yellow and red cards offten (have you maybe tried it reducing tacles?)

but opossition gets red cards offten too. and I get much penaltys.

This is for now I will post some pictures latter in the season. Curently second with same number of points but as I said only 5 or 6 games with this tactic and all wins in seria A

Very nice work.

thanks mate!

this tactic is to be used in all games. im thinking of making a more defensive version to use in matches away to strong opponents. if you get too many red cards reduce tackling yes. but this is probably down to it not being fluid. when it is, try to set it back to hard and see if it works better.

post some screenshots when you can :)

progrebnik, how is it holding up defensively? because im divided when it comes to CB closing down settings. was using high closing down at first, but now put both CB's on cover

Hey veez.

I've only been using your tactics this season, but things are going amazingly :) I'm Man Utd in 2017/18. Played 30 games in prem, won 27, drawn 3, lost 3. Scored 111, Conc 19.

View attachment 299583

Most of my team is full of regens now, and the "real" players are wanting to leave :( Bale + Rooney + Falcao are the main ones :( But my regens are just as good as them, so hopefully I can get good money for them.

But yeah, these tacs are amazing for my team comp, my AMC's are scoring more than my ST ^.^ Awesome tacs, 10/10, must buy, TOTY.

Hey veez.

I've only been using your tactics this season, but things are going amazingly :) I'm Man Utd in 2017/18. Played 30 games in prem, won 27, drawn 3, lost 3. Scored 111, Conc 19.

View attachment 299583

Most of my team is full of regens now, and the "real" players are wanting to leave :( Bale + Rooney + Falcao are the main ones :( But my regens are just as good as them, so hopefully I can get good money for them.

But yeah, these tacs are amazing for my team comp, my AMC's are scoring more than my ST ^.^ Awesome tacs, 10/10, must buy, TOTY.

well done mate! but you are using the version for the older patch lol didnt know it still worked :P i havent posted the latest tactic in the OP yet because its still being tested. its on page #40. give it a try if you want to, or stick with the older one if it is working for you!

cheers!

Defensively it works great. But I am not scoring much. But I have not so great team for now.

The thing that it makes me wonder are that three players before striker (2 x if and ap), they are doing nothing in my game :) no asissts and no goals (i mean few assists and few goals).

The best player for now except two central defenders is abbate on rigt full back.

Defensively it works great. But I am not scoring much. But I have not so great team for now.

The thing that it makes me wonder are that three players before striker (2 x if and ap), they are doing nothing in my game :) no asissts and no goals (i mean few assists and few goals).

The best player for now except two central defenders is abbate on rigt full back.

thats strange, they rip it up for me! and yes, full backs have an awesome performance in this tactic, many assists!

ive just developed an away tactic that seems to work very well, gonna test it for one or two more games and will post it then

ok. have they maybe performing so average because I have assistant manager performing my oposition talks? should I deactivate him?

well done mate! but you are using the version for the older patch lol didnt know it still worked :P i havent posted the latest tactic in the OP yet because its still being tested. its on page #40. give it a try if you want to, or stick with the older one if it is working for you!

cheers!

Ah I see :) I shall try the newer tacs from now on, till the end of the season, and for the World Cup with England, the ultimate test!

ah. I am combinig what I have. Boateng (ap), robinho, el sharawy, montolivo (IF), and bojan when needed.

Montolivo I have almost never (he is always injured) and then I combine what I have. Robinho is the best of them 30 games, 12goals, 7 asists , 7.41 average.

But Boteng nothing. 26 games 5 goals 1 asist , 7.23 average. El Sharawy almost the same but ok he is young.

Ah I see :) I shall try the newer tacs from now on, till the end of the season, and for the World Cup with England, the ultimate test!

hehehe nice one! gimme a few minutes and i'll post the away tactic too. just want to test it in one or two more games

ah. I am combinig what I have. Boateng (ap), robinho, el sharawy, montolivo (IF), and bojan when needed.

Montolivo I have almost never (he is always injured) and then I combine what I have. Robinho is the best of them 30 games, 12goals, 7 asists , 7.41 average.

But Boteng nothing. 26 games 5 goals 1 asist , 7.23 average. El Sharawy almost the same but ok he is young.

el sharawy should be doing well in that position. i'd play boateng in the BWM position instead of AP. he would probably do better as IF than AP too. montolivo would be perfect for AP

el sharawy should be doing well in that position. i'd play boateng in the BWM position instead of AP. he would probably do better as IF than AP too. montolivo would be perfect for AP
Hy mate have you changed tactic or somethin mate from 1st one you posted?

Hy mate have you changed tactic or somethin mate from 1st one you posted?

ive been trying some defensive tweaks here and there to try and find the best combination. i found that CB's on high closing down and tight marking got displaced foten leaving space behind them. but i havent found a setting im happy with yet. hows your testing going?

ive been trying some defensive tweaks here and there to try and find the best combination. i found that CB's on high closing down and tight marking got displaced foten leaving space behind them. but i havent found a setting im happy with yet. hows your testing going?
View attachment 299597
View attachment 299598Going well so far mate qpr game was last prem game stats, but see what ya mean about defence.

think i've found a winning formula! CB's on cover and bring down BWM to DMC position

Hi. I just finished first seazon.
First to say I started our tactic in about 11 month. So almost on half season so I could catch Juve. But tactic was really good because I had bad players. So here are some screens. I am eager to see how will it be in second season cause some good players are coming.

Here are few photos. Cup final result, few last fixtures, league standindg, my best players and to see how I was dealing wiht injuries through whole season. View attachment 299654View attachment 299655View attachment 299656View attachment 299657View attachment 299658View attachment 299659View attachment 299661

Back