Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

This tactic is amazing and works very well for lower league clubs!
I have tested the updated version of the tactic using Aldershot in English National....
Promotion in first season with two very average signings where I came top of the league with 118 points which was 30 points clear of second with only 4 losses and draws and 38 wins! Also won the FA Trophy and Third round of FA cup!
Now in league two and only played five games but so far unbeaten with 4 wins and one draw!
amazing tactic works with lower league teams very well!

Good job, as a heads up as well people can press the History tab to view previous versions if they wish to.

1582738705369.png

Update on my second season in League Two with Aldershot.......played 26 games and top of the table 13 points clear! 3 losses this season though with 17 wins. Again no big signings at all and all free contract players.
This tactic is easily the best one I have seen and works amazing for lower league! Great job!

[QUOTE = "nathan_nis, message: 2477102, membre: 142389"]
Mise à jour sur ma deuxième saison en Ligue Deux avec Aldershot ....... joué 26 matchs et en haut du tableau 13 points clairs! 3 défaites cette saison avec 17 victoires. Encore une fois, pas de grosse signature et tous les joueurs sous contrat gratuit.
Cette tactique est de loin la meilleure que j'ai vue et fonctionne à merveille pour la ligue inférieure! Bon travail!
[/CITATION]
hello you use OI'S ?

[QUOTE = "nathan_nis, message: 2477102, membre: 142389"]
Mise à jour sur ma deuxième saison en Ligue Deux avec Aldershot ....... joué 26 matchs et en haut du tableau 13 points clairs! 3 défaites cette saison avec 17 victoires. Encore une fois, pas de grosse signature et tous les joueurs sous contrat gratuit.
Cette tactique est de loin la meilleure que j'ai vue et fonctionne à merveille pour la ligue inférieure! Bon travail!
[/CITATION]
hello you use OI'S ?

no I don’t use any OI at all......

Update on my second season in League Two with Aldershot.......played 26 games and top of the table 13 points clear! 3 losses this season though with 17 wins. Again no big signings at all and all free contract players.
This tactic is easily the best one I have seen and works amazing for lower league! Great job!
how did you get on buddy?

I just realised something about the recent FMs. There are no 100% great tactic. This tactic (your first version with tweaks, see my previous post) is almost 100%. I am in my 3rd season now. And then in December the win rate starts to get erratic. I started drawing games, and then it just went downhill with losses more than 2 goals. I have no reason why it happened, but it also happened in my previous saves since FM19, that when you start losing, it's very hard to pick up the momentum again.

Having said that, this tactic is still awesome. 52 games unbeaten (or something like that) before the odd 1-0 losses.

I just realised something about the recent FMs. There are no 100% great tactic. This tactic (your first version with tweaks, see my previous post) is almost 100%. I am in my 3rd season now. And then in December the win rate starts to get erratic. I started drawing games, and then it just went downhill with losses more than 2 goals. I have no reason why it happened, but it also happened in my previous saves since FM19, that when you start losing, it's very hard to pick up the momentum again.

Having said that, this tactic is still awesome. 52 games unbeaten (or something like that) before the odd 1-0 losses.
the last tactic I posted on here - I haven't altered at all. its working in all saves. give it time to bed in again and build your team. ive found a tactic that works for me. cheers pak

how did you get on buddy?

Completely forgot to update how I was doing!!! Lol

So league two was an absolute breeze! Won the league 20 points clear!! Again no singings apart from free agents!

League one...well......even easier!!! Again no transfer budget so free agents and ended up winning the league 33 points clear with 6 draws and 1 loss all season! Unbelievable!

Championship.....This was genuinely harder! Due to two things, again having no transfer budget! But the second thing is West Ham being the same league! I was predicted bottom with literally league one players still! Somehow the tactic demolished teams and I had 9 draws and only 4 losses! West Ham finished 2nd on the last day of the season somehow with 106 points when I had 108! Very close but still a +71 goal difference!

Premier league......my first season here and I finally got a transfer budget! But only 25mill and my team full Of league 1 standard players I had to rely on free agents again! I’m currently in March and obviously predicted rock bottom by a mile! Somehow with my team at the standard I would have liked in the championship I am currently 10th! Which I think is a miracle in the Prem! 10/8/10 with GD of +3 still shows how strong this tactic is!

anyone who is looking for a tactic needs to read this and just give the tactic time! It will happen and when it does this tactic is immense! I have literally come from National League to Premiership and come top every year! Amazing tactic and best I have EVER used!!!

Surprised this tactic hasn't got more reviews...even since the new update i feel its the best tactic out there..especially considering there are other 4231 tactics available.

started a new save with Liverpool and its working wonders!...even though they have a great squad...the prem is not easy especially with City, United, chelsea (wonderkids for fun)...and also spurs all in the mix....oh almost forgot Arsenal but they dont really count i guess.

Just thought i would say something considering ive tried plugging and playing lots of other formations, but this is still the one for me!

Surprised this tactic hasn't got more reviews...even since the new update i feel its the best tactic out there..especially considering there are other 4231 tactics available.

started a new save with Liverpool and its working wonders!...even though they have a great squad...the prem is not easy especially with City, United, chelsea (wonderkids for fun)...and also spurs all in the mix....oh almost forgot Arsenal but they dont really count i guess.

Just thought i would say something considering ive tried plugging and playing lots of other formations, but this is still the one for me!
Really appreciate that pal, that's awesome. ive taken sheff wed into premier league with it.

Doing quite well with this, only lost 1, had about 8 wins and 6 draws.

Striker doesn't seem to score much, i have Harry Kane playing aswell, any tips to get him firing?

Doing quite well with this, only lost 1, had about 8 wins and 6 draws.

Striker doesn't seem to score much, i have Harry Kane playing aswell, any tips to get him firing?

good wingers who can cross and wing backs who can cross are key I would say!

Tried many tatics. this is by far the best.

UCL Champion with Norwich 4º Season (Started using this on third season)
PL Champion.

Thanks for the tatic

30 goals on average per season. Marcos Leonardo my main striker

Started 20.3 but still going strong in the new patch.