Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

[QUOTE = "RickJr, gönderi: 2479437, üye: 472168"]
20.3'te başladı ancak yeni yamada hala güçlü.
[/ALINTI]
srean shot please ?

Premier League_ Fases.png
Taça dos Campeões Europeus_ Fases.png
Taça dos Campeões Europeus_ Fases-2.png
Norwich City_ Visão Geral.png
Premier League_ Fases-2.png
Premier League_ Fases-3.png

Once Again UCL Champions:

Attachments

• Taça dos Campeões Europeus_ Resumo da competição.png
    Taça dos Campeões Europeus_ Resumo da competição.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 240
[QUOTE = "RickJr, message: 2479506, membre: 472168"]
Oui. Branchez & jouez
[/CITATION]
un and u use OI ?

Any individual PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS? I am on iPad so unable to download the tactic. I’ve seen a few people request this but I am yet to see anyone help with this.

Absolutely sensational tactic!!! Look no further. My Arsenal side gets better every season. 33 Premier League wins in my fourth season (much needed as Liverpool, City and Chelsea are phenomenal in my save) breaking the club record set the previous season when I got 32 wins. I won the title on the final day. Won the Champions League as well (against Liverpool). It keeps getting better and better the more players you get in to fit it right. The tactic is so consistent and certain key roles/positions on the pitch absolutely light up playing in this system. The wingbacks and wide men are absolutely crucial overlapping each other and causing havoc with good pace, dribbling and crossing. A big strong AF with good heading, movement and finishing will get you bags full of goals. The three players in the middle work so well at playing the ball around and controlling the game and if you get three big strong lads with great technique they will totally boss the midfield. The two centre backs play a big role in this system as well. If you can get them with high strength, pace and passing and they are decent in the air you’ll see for yourself. Morale and momentum is important as others have said. I changed the AP to a Shadow Striker after reading all the other reviews and that seems to have worked well. Anyway I’ll stop rambling, just had to leave a review (which I rarely do) because this is a truly great plug and play five star tactic for FM20 which has made the game much more enjoyable for me. Thank you...??

Great plug and play tactic using for my Bolton save and currently 5th in the Championship (2nd year), just started a new save with AC Milan w4 league games played and 4 wins.

[QUOTE = "karlp606, message: 2480367, membre: 5329"]
Grande tactique plug and play à l'aide de ma sauvegarde de Bolton et actuellement 5e du championnat (2e année), vient de commencer une nouvelle sauvegarde avec les matchs de ligue AC Milan w4 et 4 victoires.
[/CITATION]
OI ?

Hi, very good tactic indeed! Opposite to other's reviews I struggle on some points :
- I concede too many goals through long balls and my defenders seem to be off vacation and not doing anything
- I get a lot of chances and lots on target but I don't score many goals
- my striker upfront is the weakest in my teams in terms of rating and goals/assists but he is my best player in the squad...

Any chance to help me out ?

[QUOTE = "karlp606, message: 2480367, membre: 5329"]
Grande tactique plug and play à l'aide de ma sauvegarde de Bolton et actuellement 5e du championnat (2e année), vient de commencer une nouvelle sauvegarde avec les matchs de ligue AC Milan w4 et 4 victoires.
[/CITATION]
OI ?

No OI

Absolutely sensational tactic!!! Look no further. My Arsenal side gets better every season. 33 Premier League wins in my fourth season (much needed as Liverpool, City and Chelsea are phenomenal in my save) breaking the club record set the previous season when I got 32 wins. I won the title on the final day. Won the Champions League as well (against Liverpool). It keeps getting better and better the more players you get in to fit it right. The tactic is so consistent and certain key roles/positions on the pitch absolutely light up playing in this system. The wingbacks and wide men are absolutely crucial overlapping each other and causing havoc with good pace, dribbling and crossing. A big strong AF with good heading, movement and finishing will get you bags full of goals. The three players in the middle work so well at playing the ball around and controlling the game and if you get three big strong lads with great technique they will totally boss the midfield. The two centre backs play a big role in this system as well. If you can get them with high strength, pace and passing and they are decent in the air you’ll see for yourself. Morale and momentum is important as others have said. I changed the AP to a Shadow Striker after reading all the other reviews and that seems to have worked well. Anyway I’ll stop rambling, just had to leave a review (which I rarely do) because this is a truly great plug and play five star tactic for FM20 which has made the game much more enjoyable for me. Thank you...??
Which version of the tactic are you using?

Whatever the latest one released was. Pure Gold XI I think. Certainly I’ve found that getting every individual player 100% familiar with his role/position and the whole team completely gelled together and 100% familiar with the tactic by playing as many games as possible (and through training) make this tactic really start firing on all cylinders. I changed the Attacking Midfielder position (originally AP) back to AP again from the Shadow Striker (SS) I had changed it to when I left my first post as it seems to work better for spacing players out and the right man arriving at the right time in and around the box for my team. But I think tbh with that position (only) you can switch it to whatever players you have that are strongest in that Attacking Midfielder position. Get every player doing individual player training in the exact role/position they’re playing and be smart and keep sporadically changing the individual focus every now and again to things like ball control, free kicks or attacking movement for the more technical minded attacking players and things like aerial, strength or defensive positioning for centre backs etc etc, just think about the type of player they are and the role he plays in the team and keep individual training fresh. The Wingbacks Automatic and the Widemen (IF) are essential to this system I’m finding more and more and you really do get some amazing performances from them. Now that I’ve really bedded the tactic in, got training sorted, got plenty of momentum going and properly built my team around it with the right players for each role/position it’s an absolute monster. Certainly making this time spent in full lockdown isolation more manageable anyway. Diablo FM20...?

Hope this giant rant helps in some way. You can tell I’ve been locked in for over two weeks...?

Why is this tactic not being tested? I switch between this with the camouflage tactic, but I have to say this tactic is my first love :)

I tried this tactic with Milan in an online game with my friend. I was 8 points clear and then I don't know what happened. The team did not score any goals and now with 5 games left, I am 4 points after the leaders... Have anyone of you had a slump like that? And what did you do?

I’m trying this tactic on my second season in the premiership with Grimsby Town. I changed to the tactic 5 games before the end of the last season and managed to stay up on the last day after a long relegation battle! I’ve found it to be a good tactic but I can’t seem to beat the big clubs. I would say maybe it’s down to the quality of my team though as nobody is really interested in coming to me at the moment so my team is average. Im aiming for the Europa League this season and then hopefully I can attract some better players.