Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

Ped

May 15, 2010
where is the final version you have uploaded and listed several versions. is the correct version on the overview or not?

there should be a rule about this any updates or changes etc should only be amended within the overview section to stop it getting confusing......

Reactions: thegooner65

thegooner65

Feb 18, 2013
Anyone run a proper test on this a team? Perhaps one that isn't Bayern, Liverpool or Utd? You can do bits with them teams pretty easily anyway, looks good but just wondering how it runs with a team that isn't always big favourite
Check my post I'm Ipswich and having issues away from home, have tweaked to suit as my players are good but not great.

Jan 24, 2010
Granted im playing with Dortmund. However ive just switched the Attacking Width to Extremely wide and seen an instant change. Will do some more testing

SCHOEX

Feb 10, 2020
Its my first season and my club have some financial problems we cant spend too money but your tactic really good. Im going 16W 1D first half but we have a problem :p Thanks :)

Attachments

Reactions: richiboy281sg
Jul 27, 2013
Granted im playing with Dortmund. However ive just switched the Attacking Width to Extremely wide and seen an instant change. Will do some more testing
Yep agreed, also playing with Dortmund with a handful of new signings... poached from Bayern....:LOL:.... using extremely wide and max tempo.... especially against strong teams CL and Bayern etc then turn the tempo down one notch for normal Bundesliga matches etc

Jan 24, 2010
Yep agreed, also playing with Dortmund with a handful of new signings... poached from Bayern....:LOL:.... using extremely wide and max tempo.... especially against strong teams CL and Bayern etc then turn the tempo down one notch for normal Bundesliga matches etc
Ah cool, are you finding that certain player traits are working better for you?

Corei

Aug 17, 2015
Its my first season and my club have some financial problems we cant spend too money but your tactic really good. Im going 16W 1D first half but we have a problem :p Thanks :)
Which version you are using?

Pinolero

Dec 14, 2019
Adapted this tactic before my last season and bought players to fit in and it was a quite succesful season (had Chelsea - the eventual winner - and Juve in my CL group) :

20200216103009_1.jpg

Reactions: richiboy281sg

richiboy281sg

Dec 26, 2011
This is what I have tweaked to suit my team, reading peoples feedback has help me identify little traits to try nd improve.

My assistant does all motivational team talks and tunnel interviews.

I don't tweak too much anymore, im comfortable with this tactic.

More than happy for people to tweak and report there tactic. I will add the link to this PURE GOLD tactic to the download screen also.

34 35 season schedule.GIF

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Bjorn Ironside

richiboy281sg

Dec 26, 2011

silentsoul_14

Jan 16, 2020
Hi richiboy281sg

I am using your last tatic with Sporting CP and i am satisfeid with it;), but i have a little problem.:confused:
With big teams like Arsenal or PSG, i suffered 5 goals each game, do i have to trade the style attack to balanced or do i have to trade to consistent?:unsure:

cumps(y)