4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

i have simone zaza,guidetti and esmael goncalves as my three forwards with drage,weiss and massimo bruno on the wings do you think they are suited to the tactic

i have simone zaza,guidetti and esmael goncalves as my three forwards with drage,weiss and massimo bruno on the wings do you think they are suited to the tactic
They should do fine.
I just use the filters on steam from passionfm

Best FM14 tactic so far for me ! Solid at the back , deadly when going forward.

This tactic is looking promising, worked quite well on my Arsenal save and am now going to try on my West Ham save.

will try this with my BM side. Hope it will work well, since my own don't work more than 5 games in a row...

5zqXH.png

My first league game with it. Can't believe I won, I've never been this outplayed. Porto had 6 clear cut chances, could have and should have ​lost with at least 7-0.

hi i will test your tactic
i have few questions before

have you player filtre ?

and when you receive red card wich tweak do you do ?

thnaks for alll

will try this with my BM side. Hope it will work well, since my own don't work more than 5 games in a row...
It should do. What I did with this tactic was, I watched a lot of the AI play against AI and took notes on what works and dont. There is a Long throw set up that the AI use that works, but I dont have it quite right yet.

5zqXH.png

My first league game with it. Can't believe I won, I've never been this outplayed. Porto had 6 clear cut chances, could have and should have ​lost with at least 7-0.
HAHAHA... Like I said, you will give the ME some of its own medicine. (H)