4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

So you don't differ from attacking away from home?
No not at all. So far with my save my media prediction is 20th and i am sitting first. With the 2 def midfielder that is BWM the tactic is defensive enough (i think)

Love this tactic. Best tactic I've used so far, and without talking down on other tacts; but pre-patch I used the famous tiki-taka and one of Jazzars tactic, and this one works best for me.

I can't be arsed to take screenshots, because I'm currently using such a slow computer, so you'll just have to take my word on this.

I'm playing as Real Madrid in year 2020 (yeah a whole bunch of regens), and I am currently in january, started using this tactic in pre-season and so far I'm unbeaten. Only drew 2 games, the rest of the games have been won.

Love this tactic. Best tactic I've used so far, and without talking down on other tacts; but pre-patch I used the famous tiki-taka and one of Jazzars tactic, and this one works best for me.

I can't be arsed to take screenshots, because I'm currently using such a slow computer, so you'll just have to take my word on this.

I'm playing as Real Madrid in year 2020 (yeah a whole bunch of regens), and I am currently in january, started using this tactic in pre-season and so far I'm unbeaten. Only drew 2 games, the rest of the games have been won.
Thanks for the update. Glad you are enjoying the tactic. Hope the success continue for you.

5Aapd.png

Yeah... No... This tactic ain't doing it for me.
Sorry...

Until now home won all matches and away can't even win 1 with this tactic.....anyone use OI?

Thanks for sharing the tactic. Loaded onto current season, spurs, 2018/19 season. Played 21, W17, D2, L2. Plays some nice football. Expecting more when loaded from sstart of next season. Will keep you posted.

Looks like a winning tactic to me :)

first of all, i want to say that i tried over 15+ tactics with different clubs for a half a season atleast , and the best tactic so far is this one (i played with man utd,lazio, southampton,liverpool,man city,sevilla , monaco ) i took spurs to test this tactic and it is working better than any other ...
View attachment 449082View attachment 449081View attachment 449080View attachment 449079View attachment 449078View attachment 449077man you are genious , thank you for the tactic and keep up the good work.

Until now home won all matches and away can't even win 1 with this tactic.....anyone use OI?
I dont use any OI, but only because I could never be asked to look into it. You can try and let me know whats happening.

Thanks for sharing the tactic. Loaded onto current season, spurs, 2018/19 season. Played 21, W17, D2, L2. Plays some nice football. Expecting more when loaded from sstart of next season. Will keep you posted.

Looks like a winning tactic to me :)
Thanks for the update. I am glad to see you are enjoying it.

first of all, i want to say that i tried over 15+ tactics with different clubs for a half a season atleast , and the best tactic so far is this one (i played with man utd,lazio, southampton,liverpool,man city,sevilla , monaco ) i took spurs to test this tactic and it is working better than any other ...
View attachment 431761View attachment 431762View attachment 431765View attachment 431767View attachment 431770View attachment 431771man you are genious , thank you for the tactic and keep up the good work.
I like the stat of goals for you. And some great results. Thanks for the post.

you're only on september 1st...
I have learned by know that you cant make a tactic for everyone on the forum.

I have tried tactics in the past that work for most people and not for me.

THAT IS LIFE.

Any tips for fixing the GK from randomly give the other teams striker the ball on a ****** pass from a goal kick?

Any tips for fixing the GK from randomly give the other teams striker the ball on a ****** pass from a goal kick?
There is nothing you can do about it. It is a know bug in the game. The only way to sort of stop it, is get a new keeper. hahahaha

There is nothing you can do about it. It is a know bug in the game. The only way to sort of stop it, is get a new keeper. hahahaha

Ah well, guess ill just press on. Went from a 3-2 against Juve to a 3-3 draw because Neuer decided to go full ****** and pass it right to an unmarked tevez

Hi andrich, can you put a screen with your eleven start?