4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

well done mate for going against the ME, i never download any1 else's tactic but i'm gonna give this a blast because i like this kind of tactic and it would suit my Newcastle team perfect.

i'll keep you updated of my results when i get on FM14 and once again mate great job

well done mate for going against the ME, i never download any1 else's tactic but i'm gonna give this a blast because i like this kind of tactic and it would suit my Newcastle team perfect.

i'll keep you updated of my results when i get on FM14 and once again mate great job
Thanks mate, Lots of hours went into watching the AI play. But it is worth it at the end.

Looking forward to your results. Thanks for trying it.

Im just starting a everton save, and im thinking about doing a tottenham or southampton. i like playing 4-2-3-1 but this fm is so hard to find and make a proper one with 2 cm's ill play up until january with everton then start one of the others and post back :)

would this still work if i moved the 2 dm up to cm cos would love to give this a go with barca cos at the mo its working very well with my man u save

Great tactic, for the moment is working very well. I will put a screen at the end of the season.

What to say... well, it worked with the Jassar corner routine, but if i can't play Schweinsteiger and Martinez (rotating the squad) i have Kirchoff and Hoffam, 2 CBs that are efective as HB but not BWM. And i have nothing to do with Thiago and Honda, as for AMC i have Kroos, Muller, Vitinho, Gotze, etc.

However, i've picked up some things. The wingers (Shaquiri on the left, Reus on the right) serve very well Lewandovski, so i've take this as changed the mids to 1 HB (Martinez) and 2 APD (Schweinsteiger and Kroos), in a possession tactic that have crosses.

I stills struggle with T-balls, but i think everyone is getting a little bit of that after the new patch, specially if you are playing a high (not very high) defense as i am.

So, thank you for this approach, congrats on the effort to kill the dam thing!!

hi, how play wingers? left foot on right side or left side? and rigft foot on left side or right side?

Im just starting a everton save, and im thinking about doing a tottenham or southampton. i like playing 4-2-3-1 but this fm is so hard to find and make a proper one with 2 cm's ill play up until january with everton then start one of the others and post back :)
Thank you.

I play with 2 def midfielders, it is defense better.

would this still work if i moved the 2 dm up to cm cos would love to give this a go with barca cos at the mo its working very well with my man u save
Dont know to be honest, with the dm it is very sound at the back. You can try and let me know.