Why u use FB on left side and WB in the other ? It's to adapt to the players u had or it's the way you like it ?

I wanted to use Full-backs on both sides, you think it would be okay to do it ?

Good tactic, one of the best for the moment, but I hope you or other player find a better tactic because this not allways work very well.

Thanks!

I like this tactic a lot! Very well done mate!
Loving 4-2-3-1's and this one is def one of the best!

fmf tactic added to the main page!

havent tried it yet if it still works good. i will try it on sunday and see how it goes on the latest update :).

let me know how it goes for you guys if somebody tries it!

fmf tactic added to the main page!

havent tried it yet if it still works good. i will try it on sunday and see how it goes on the latest update :).

let me know how it goes for you guys if somebody tries it!

I think now it works, but if you can improve it will be amazing!!

Why u use FB on left side and WB in the other ? It's to adapt to the players u had or it's the way you like it ?

I wanted to use Full-backs on both sides, you think it would be okay to do it ?

yeah personally i found it stupid as well... fullback on left - wing back on right. winger on left - inside forward on right... central defender on right, ball playing defender on left... never make sense and it never helped for tactic to be more effective...

Icardi is unreal on this tactic. Scoring goals for fun in my Liverpool side. Excellent tactic

in my Liverpool save Dybala is a monster.

also Demeble bags them

Dybala as an advanced forward or playmaker? Thinking of selling countinho and having Dybala as advanced playmaker and keeping Icardi Advanced forward

Can easily say I´m half a season now.

On my way to become champion.

View attachment 1134256

Also the board is doing what I want ^^

View attachment 1134257

Very very promising stuff - Its good to see the numerical formation 4231 having a good start to the year. I sincerely hope this will work for a tiny little team - it for sure works for a favourite - I believe in it - I wanna say also that to play in the 6th division in England and hardly lose a game and win most of them - is unheard of - So for me we are having a big indicator of something special going on here. Author its one **** of a tactic it seems - congratulations with that.

Good job to you both

Cheers