Mate @cadchee, i'm using your tactic on my save with FC Porto and the question is ... After the hotfix 18.0.3 still working with you or not mate?

Thanks for share the tactic anyway, GJ ;)

awesome

Congrats for you wonderfull season.
I'll try your tactic thanks

Best tactic i have played with so far, tested with everton from season 2. good team but still great job sir!

Mate @cadchee, i'm using your tactic on my save with FC Porto and the question is ... After the hotfix 18.0.3 still working with you or not mate?

Thanks for share the tactic anyway, GJ ;)

havent tried yet but wil try it tonight and see how it goes :)

I've just been informed that the full game uses FMF files. any chance you could upload a FMF file? I dont have the time to commit to making my own tactic this year :(

I've just been informed that the full game uses FMF files. any chance you could upload a FMF file? I dont have the time to commit to making my own tactic this year :(

boot up a beta save, go to the tactic, hit save and you can save it as a .FMF file ;)

When the game is updated you can no longer do that ;)

i did? i just updated the game to full release, loaded by beta save and hit save on the tactic and saved it as a FMF. created a new career save and imported the tactic..

i did? i just updated the game to full release, loaded by beta save and hit save on the tactic and saved it as a FMF. created a new career save and imported the tactic..

If you did that, than you can upload it here, for everyone to use it.

if only id seen this a little earlier, I thought it was a bug and so deleted all the tactics to re download them so I have nothing to save XD never mind I've got a few hours before work today ill try and make a start on my own

This looks very interesting! Could someone please upload the .fmf file?