Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
424  Extreme Volts  IV

424 Extreme Volts IV

Reaction score
This tactic for manu rebuild 👇

Last edited:
Reaction score

The tactics are excellent. I played the matches against Bridge Marseille and Atlético Madrid with this tactic. I didn't change anything. It was a classic plunge and playThe tactics are excellent. I played the matches against Bridge Marseille and Atlético Madrid with this tactic. I didn't change anything. It was a classic plunge and play

You can see the results at the above link. And what do you think of this story? Should I keep writing?

Reaction score

The tactics are excellent. I played the matches against Bridge Marseille and Atlético Madrid with this tactic. I didn't change anything. It was a classic plunge and playThe tactics are excellent. I played the matches against Bridge Marseille and Atlético Madrid with this tactic. I didn't change anything. It was a classic plunge and play

You can see the results at the above link. And what do you think of this story? Should I keep writing?
You should defenitely keep writing :)

Reaction score
You should defenitely keep writing :)
I'm glad you like it. My English is not so good. But through the story I try to show you the interesting things that Serbia has. Not only Serbia, but also Croatian and Bosnia. And many other countries from the Balkans. Somehow, it's more interesting for me to invent a story to make it interesting than to just post the results of my matches.