424 Master Mega Don

424 Master Mega Don New name befitting tactic 4-2-4 Mayhem Malker

First Season with Bayer, working very well, only a couple dodgy results with a bunch conceded but scoring loads and top of bundesliga at Christmas. This is on touch version with the #53 tweak.

Attachments

• 0CC00902-22C5-4F48-9D8D-26B4BA323F63.png
    0CC00902-22C5-4F48-9D8D-26B4BA323F63.png
    987.4 KB · Views: 529
First Season with Bayer, working very well, only a couple dodgy results with a bunch conceded but scoring loads and top of bundesliga at Christmas. This is on touch version with the #53 tweak.
Great results, specialy in the CL :) and that BM 6-1!

Yes, for the team that I have this is very good. But during the game in I have come to be winning 3-0 and 4-1 and finish 3-2 and 6-3

I play with the huddersfield

Just in case.. enjoy if possible :) in this strange times
I'm considering using your tweak but just some question? What is the difference between the to mezzala's? And do you use a right footed at right back even that the role is inverted wingback and the same on the left side? :)

I'm considering using your tweak but just some question? What is the difference between the to mezzala's? And do you use a right footed at right back even that the role is inverted wingback and the same on the left side? :)

mezzright.PNG
mezzleft.PNG

Mezz foot not important.
IWB-left on the left---right on the right-- I never tested another way... maybe you can test it :)
hope this helps.

Okay - thanks, i will give the tactic a try :)

Any update on when your new tweak/variant is released?

Last edited:
Okay - thanks, i will give the tactic a try :)

Any update on when your new tweak/variant is released?

I can share it but I am not happy with it.. its a big tweak, Haaland only scored 66 in 57(1)..

Share please

Solid but not so dominant.. saying that only drop 3 draws.. 2 for the league, 1 CL
I lost 46 goals from last season same tactic! Haaland.. -30 against last season.
Only 11 goals taken in the league.

New update just out.. so no promises, enjoy if possible.

Time for a new save.

Attachments

• 4-4-2 Mayhem Maker Petruss very big tweek slower temp.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Petruss, příspěvek: 2522846, člen: 8286"]
Solidní, ale ne tak dominantní .. říká, že pouze pokles 3 remízy .. 2 pro ligu, 1 CL
Ztratil jsem 46 gólů z minulé sezóny stejnou taktikou! Haaland .. -30 proti minulé sezóně.
V lize bylo přijato pouze 11 gólů.

Nová aktualizace právě venku .. takže žádné sliby, užívejte si, pokud je to možné.

Čas na nové uložení.
[/CITÁT]
Thank you

View attachment 545343

30 goals agaisnt, 0.51pg all competitions.

This tactic (4-2-4 Mayhem Maker Petruss small tweek V2) is the best tactic I've ever used in over twenty years of CM/FM.

In my game I started using this tactic after one and a half season and within a couple of months Marseille was unbeatable.

The third season, the first full season with 4-2-4 Mayhem Maker Petruss small tweek V2, Marseille won all the games in Ligue 1 (and the Champions League).

I've never experienced anything like this.

Attachments

• 4-2-4 Mayhem Maker Petruss small tweek V2.jpeg
    4-2-4 Mayhem Maker Petruss small tweek V2.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 394
This tactic (4-2-4 Mayhem Maker Petruss small tweek V2) is the best tactic I've ever used in over twenty years of CM/FM.

In my game I started using this tactic after one and a half season and within a couple of months Marseille was unbeatable.

The third season, the first full season with 4-2-4 Mayhem Maker Petruss small tweek V2, Marseille won all the games in Ligue 1 (and the Champions League).

I've never experienced anything like this.

Thats crazy!! Where can I find this tweek V2?
Thanks,