Hello everyone, the tactic has now been updated to match the latest match engine version (19.3) !

I've yet to work on the 424 version of the Lightning Bolt so nothing on that front so far.

Enjoy ♥

This has been my favorite tactic of this game I'm just trying the updated version now.. Won first game away to Atletico Madrid in champs league ( I'm. Barrow) so fingers crossed its still a brilliant tactic

This has been my favorite tactic of this game I'm just trying the updated version now.. Won first game away to Atletico Madrid in champs league ( I'm. Barrow) so fingers crossed its still a brilliant tactic

I think it's not as good as it was, but still pretty strong ;)

Never tried the old version but loving the tactic so far as it really fits the players I have and how I'd like to see them perform. However I'm finding the striker to play really inconsistently performing great in some games while in most games you barely see him do anything correct at all. I have strikers (Callum Wilson and Borja Iglesias) who fit the role they're assigned so it shouldn't be that. Anyone has any changes I could try to get them to be more consistent?

Strikers with good aerials abilities are the most consistent I find, so much balls to take in the airs - and not so much on the ground, since when the ball comes from the center of the pitch, it's from the midfielders mostly, that will attempt to shoot once they get really close to the area. The striker is here for the finisher, a bit like Trezeguet would, he's here for one purpose only, tap it in when the need arises :p

has anyone got the original link? the one with 2 wingers and a poacher?

hello,
can anyone put a link the provious original Guru tactics (before 19.3) updates, for testing/comparaison purpose

the 4-3-3 and the modified 4-2-4