Ok, so corners were ******* me off with the 19.2 patch. So as part of my own tactic testing I have found a routine that works.

All credit to FM Guru as it's essentially his tactic. All iv'e done is add Guido's throw ins and my own corner routine.

I'd expect the throw in's to get fixed 19.3, as it's too much of an exploit not to. The corner set up should hold up though.

View attachment 27199

Last edited:
Good tactic !!!

Original Tactique - 1st season with Everton

View attachment 27082

View attachment 27081

transfer early season - arrived : Morilla, Sissoko, Tonali, Belotti, Pavon, Pavard
transfer early season - Sold : Baines, Mc Carthy, Walcott, Niasse, Tosum, Jagielka, Schneiderlin

inter-season transfer - arrived : Tierny, Calabria, Aït Bennasser, Fred
inter-season transfer - sold : Sigurosson, Coleman, Digne

Last edited:
I've been smashing the lower leagues with this tactic for the last 3 seasons. Even after 19.2 hit I was still doing great, but suddenly I've lost my last 5 games, and the fans are moaning about the tactic. Any tips on what I can do? Is it time for me to abandon the lightning bolt?

Thank you !

avec 4-2-4 et 4-3-3 (original), aprés avoir testé une cinquantaine de tactiques, j'ai tout gagné grâce à vous: coupe du monde, Euro, championnat des nations, coupe des confédérations et invaincue depuis 4 ans (2021-2025)) (France) / Avec l'Olympique de Marseille -> depuis la tactique de Guru: Ligue des champions, Ligue 1 (x4), coupes, etc. http: // http: //

ok i made a few changes to the tweak i made from lightning bolt its been going nuts on my game espiecialy from corners and throw ins sometimes it might take 4 or 5 passes from the corner or throw in but eventually gets in the net... please try let me know what you think

View attachment 26733

ok i made a few changes to the tweak i made from lightning bolt its been going nuts on my game espiecialy from corners and throw ins sometimes it might take 4 or 5 passes from the corner or throw in but eventually gets in the net... please try let me know what you think

View attachment 1190021
Who take the corners and trow ins ?

I use de bruyne who plays in the dlp position for corners and wb left for left throw ins and wb right for right hand side throw ins
Oké , thanks . Gonna test this with Sankt-Pauli , 1st season in bundesliga .

How many goals from corners dude?

7 from corners
but im not sure if they count the ones that score from corners when it happens 4 or 5 passes after the corner the play comes from the corner but it takes a few passes to get in

Last edited:
First year on serie A

cal104a23f61f8c98ac6b.png

class10ffde3b54c7d6d461.png

7 from corners
but im not sure if they count the ones that score from corners when it happens 4 or 5 passes after the corner the play comes from the corner but it takes a few passes to get in

Use my corner routine, will get you up to about 20-30 goals a season mate.