442 - The beautiful game - Demolish and Conquer any team, any place.

Really really good tactic mate, used it for a few games now and really enjoying the way it's playing. I am however, finding that I get A LOT of injuries, do you reckon this is just due to injury prone players or is there something I can do about it?

Hi!

Been using the new version with Leeds and there is very mixed results. Mixing very good performances with absolute disasters. Playing with some friends and I am being totally mangled by 2 of them who go with 4-1-2-1-2 diamond tactic and playing counter football. I am also really struggling with better teams such as Man U, Arsenal often loosing 5-1, 4-1 and so on. I have a pretty good team and when the tactic works its producing wonderful football. Have pacey fullbacks and good midfield but they counter me to pieces. Any advice?

Br Jonesy

Really really good tactic mate, used it for a few games now and really enjoying the way it's playing. I am however, finding that I get A LOT of injuries, do you reckon this is just due to injury prone players or is there something I can do about it?

Sorry for the late reply, webdesigning as taken a big chunk of my time.

I really dont see a reason for your team to have so many injuries, it´s not something caused by the tactic I am sure. I would take a look at your training schedules and perhaps change them. I always use Zero Sea´s training, have a go with them.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Hi!

Been using the new version with Leeds and there is very mixed results. Mixing very good performances with absolute disasters. Playing with some friends and I am being totally mangled by 2 of them who go with 4-1-2-1-2 diamond tactic and playing counter football. I am also really struggling with better teams such as Man U, Arsenal often loosing 5-1, 4-1 and so on. I have a pretty good team and when the tactic works its producing wonderful football. Have pacey fullbacks and good midfield but they counter me to pieces. Any advice?

Br Jonesy

In game instructions that you can use : work ball into the box and exploit the flanks. I have use these two sometimes with good results. let me know how it goes for you.

this is a great tactic.. won league cup,epl and champions league with liverpool in 2012.. thanks for the tactic!

can you send me screen shots any one of this tactic so i can try and do it on 2010 version as dont have newer version computer doesnt like it

I like the effort you have put into this tactic and i look at your intro which sounds a lot like something i have been through from cm 93 all the way to fm2011 i have downloaded a lot of tactics myself and some i find helpful and some just dont work . i have just took over the Roma job in the past year or so and i play my own 442 which i found worked well in different leagues but so far i find it very inconsistent so saying all that im goin to download your 442 and see how i get on,im still in pre season and il report back to you when i get to the new year which will be 2038..thanks again.

I like the effort you have put into this tactic and i look at your intro which sounds a lot like something i have been through from cm 93 all the way to fm2011 i have downloaded a lot of tactics myself and some i find helpful and some just dont work . i have just took over the Roma job in the past year or so and i play my own 442 which i found worked well in different leagues but so far i find it very inconsistent so saying all that im goin to download your 442 and see how i get on,im still in pre season and il report back to you when i get to the new year which will be 2038..thanks again.

Year 2038? You need to get out more :)

Seriously now, the box2box duo need to be good players( you can use the player filters that are found somewhere in the forum, and choose the best) then, you should take a look at their PPM ( there is also a thread mentioning all the PPM), and see if besides the natural skills the player has, does it already have the right PPM or will you have to teach him plenty?

Consider those two points before you buy players.