442 - The beautiful game - Demolish and Conquer any team, any place.

• Thread starter Thread starter Darkatdawn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 188
  • Views Views 76K
I started a new game with this tactic (Tottenham) and it was probably the best season i EVER had!
I won the premier league, the FA cup AND the Champions league!
I bought 4 players: Eljero Elia (great player for this tactic!), Vaclac Kadlec, Sergio Araujo & jack robinson (the 3 last players are investments for the future)

Hi

After three seasons of winning the scudetto with Roma with Sahar's tactic, it started getting boring. It was a tactic with one striker and I wanted to try one with two strikers up front. Your tactic looks very good, so I'm gonna give it a try. I have this small question: I have Neymar and Hulk up front. Should I put Hulk (left footed) on the STR or STL?

Thanks!

What matw14 said.
Amazing duo upfront, you should do very well with this tactic. Thanks again for giving it a go and let us know how it goes.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I started a new game with this tactic (Tottenham) and it was probably the best season i EVER had!
I won the premier league, the FA cup AND the Champions league!
I bought 4 players: Eljero Elia (great player for this tactic!), Vaclac Kadlec, Sergio Araujo & jack robinson (the 3 last players are investments for the future)

Thank you for using the tactic with Tottenham, they are by far, my favourite team in the EPL.
Sergio Araujo will become a very good striker for you and Elia is a screamer on the wings. Thanks again for giving it a go and let us know how it goes for you in 2nd season as they say the AI will give a thougher time to every tactic. I have used it for many seasons and still I dont feel that the games have become harder.

Thanks again.

Hi,is there a mac download for this tactic, or have you got some more basic narrative and formation pics I can have a look at? Cheers, Lee

A Mac tactic version? I think that the .tac file works across PC and Mac platforms but dont quote me on that.

dear sir you speak about some modification have you an ew link do you use Opossition instruction ?

Thanks for that. are there any postings about the tactic detailing how the formation looks etc (inc for eg supporting roles)? Lee

Thanks for that. are there any postings about the tactic detailing how the formation looks etc (inc for eg supporting roles)? Lee

In the 1st page and somewhere along the thread, there is great information regarding the formation and so on.

Great Tactic am using it with Southampton and am in my first season. I have signed Elber (Cruzeiro) and Brandy (free) as well as loaning in Spence (West Ham) Guidetti and Cunningham (Man City).

Pre-season went well, I played some smaller opposition and won comprehensively even getting an 8-0 against Chesterfield.

I am in need of a decent centre midfielder though as Chaplow and Hammond aren't up to scrath and Schneiderlinin can't go the whole season on his own. Any ideas who would complement the side.

1st season? What is your transfer budget and what positions do you require?

Yes first season. I need acentre midfielder. Budget of about £1.8M. The board have been generous and topped me up about 800k. lol

Felipe Anderson from Vasco da Gama or Tom Cairney from Man City, both on loan.

Darkatdawn, first off congrats on a great tactic and thanks for taking the time and effort to share it with everyone.

Thought I'd share a couple of things that have worked for me...

1. Unticking offside
2. Change the defensive line to normal (right in the middle of the slider) when playing teams with quick strikers
3. Have the two strikers swap positions
4. I choose either inside forward or winger dependant on who I have available in the squad.

The last 2 in particular seem to make a big difference, teams are being pulled all over the place. I have Snodgrass (who is a perfect inside forward) on the right, and McClean (good winger) playing on the left. I've found they don't have to be the same roles on both sides to work very well.

Just goes to show what a good tactic this is, and that you can change the roles of the wide men to suit what you have.

Just hammered Middlesbrough away 4-0, with a Hattrick for Snodgrass and 1 for McClean, the strikers seem to create so much space for the wide men to get behind.

Feel free to try it out and see what you think.

Cheers

Darkatdawn, first off congrats on a great tactic and thanks for taking the time and effort to share it with everyone.

Thought I'd share a couple of things that have worked for me...

1. Unticking offside
2. Change the defensive line to normal (right in the middle of the slider) when playing teams with quick strikers
4. I choose either inside forward or winger dependant on who I have available in the squad.

The last 2 in particular seem to make a big difference, teams are being pulled all over the place. I have Snodgrass (who is a perfect inside forward) on the right, and McClean (good winger) playing on the left. I've found they don't have to be the same roles on both sides to work very well.

Just goes to show what a good tactic this is, and that you can change the roles of the wide men to suit what you have.

Just hammered Middlesbrough away 4-0, with a Hattrick for Snodgrass and 1 for McClean, the strikers seem to create so much space for the wide men to get behind.

Feel free to try it out and see what you think.

Cheers

Thanks for the input Macca72, you inside vision is appreciated lots.

The beauty of this tactic goes beyound what words can express when it comes to produce solid performances with an unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something like this can deliver.

Your tips are correct,however there is something you need to consider when changing those settings:
1. Unticking offside
4. I choose either inside forward or winger dependant on who I have available in the squad

Changing offside and the defense line does not make the team to relearn the tactic - It was a false comment made by me, ence the editing of the post. Sorry

Changing positions creates space,even more space is created when using two poachers, well done there.
The inside forward or Winger settings were left as they were created by the tactics creator, for one reason, that gives you the chance to adapt your playstyle to suit your team when playing big or small teams. I often use one of each Vs big teams and I have noticed that the team does not get complacent or too cocky when switching those roles.

It is all about taste, if you have ubber team then play it with inside forwards, whith a medium team wingers and for the weaker side the defensive winger setting.

Thanks again for your comments.

Last edited:
This is a great tactic, I score goals a plenty with it (over 100 last season) but I'm conceding a lot as well (70), any way to overcome this?

Hi,

I see so many positive opinions here about this tactic, but it doesn't work so well for me. First, I started this with Atletico Madrid and my results were not too shabby, after 12 matches I was 5th in the league, but my games didn't look so good, my opposites had lots of occasions to score a goals. I just expected more after your positive opinions. However, I gave up this save and I started a new one, this time with Malaga (on the new update so I have nice budget there). Unfortunately, for the time being my results are pretty weak. My first three matches in the league ended in a draws. I always had more occasions to score a goal than my opposite, but they had their occasions too, that matches were very "open", if you know what I mean. What is more, I went on holiday for the whole 1st season to see how the tactic will works later, but when I came back I I was already fired up. Malaga ended season on the 12th position with so many lost matches, some of them even ended in 0-7 or 0-5. Now I'm just wondering if I should change the tactic to other one, or maybe readjust this one in some way.

I'm sorry for my English but I'm not a native speaker of English. However, I hope you guys will understood what I mean. I'm waiting for any help.

This is a great tactic, I score goals a plenty with it (over 100 last season) but I'm conceding a lot as well (70), any way to overcome this?

Your defensive records sucks hard, maybe take a look at your defenders pace/acceleration values, anything bellow 15 makes the tactic fail.
If their values are bellow 15, lower your defense lines to deep, just one click after normal and see how it goes for one season.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Hi,

I see so many positive opinions here about this tactic, but it doesn't work so well for me. First, I started this with Atletico Madrid and my results were not too shabby, after 12 matches I was 5th in the league, but my games didn't look so good, my opposites had lots of occasions to score a goals. I just expected more after your positive opinions. However, I gave up this save and I started a new one, this time with Malaga (on the new update so I have nice budget there). Unfortunately, for the time being my results are pretty weak. My first three matches in the league ended in a draws. I always had more occasions to score a goal than my opposite, but they had their occasions too, that matches were very "open", if you know what I mean. What is more, I went on holiday for the whole 1st season to see how the tactic will works later, but when I came back I I was already fired up. Malaga ended season on the 12th position with so many lost matches, some of them even ended in 0-7 or 0-5. Now I'm just wondering if I should change the tactic to other one, or maybe readjust this one in some way.

I'm sorry for my English but I'm not a native speaker of English. However, I hope you guys will understood what I mean. I'm waiting for any help.

Thanks for your comment, all feedback is welcome.

The tactic is, like many other tactics, not to be used when on holidays as the AI is quite stupid and will make your *** to get fired really quickly.
The tactic plays a open game in every match and that carries some risks, its an eye for an eye style of play. My guess is that there are problems at defense, so lower the defense line like mentioned in the reply above and play with wingers instead of Inside Forwards until you are confortable enough to say that you now have class players to use as IF.
Give it a spin like that and feel free to read all posts as they provide good tips on how to implement this tactic and have huge success with it. Any questions please let me know, I will reply as soons as possible.

Back