442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

@flipstick420: Sorry didnt see that Q... well, regarding wingers, id say it doesn't really mather. And the individual training i have my assistant do that for me. :)

And for that matter.. we will update the OP with individual training regims, since its so many users that actually bother to do them :) We are also going to release player filters for you guys... im glad we got so strong respons on the thread...

this tactic looks the business, going to kick a save up with Monaco and rule!!!!!

so after my first 10 games with san marino i have w4 d3 l3 will keep going but its not a bad tac

Im trying Everton right now.. hardest so far save so far... :) will keep you updated

10-6-3-1 so far... 2nd in the league... good process.. but i feel there is no real effective striker in the Everton squad, at least not for this tactic... lacking the "need for speed" ;)

What i DO see.. is some VERY decent counter-attacking play.... just beat Man City

Last edited:
Thx. Remember, it's much better when it becomes fully fluid :)

cool but i do have some **** plaayers but thats all i can get dont have the money the rock tac got me 11th in my first season in serie b with the same players but i like a old school 442 will report back after a few more games

cool but i do have some **** plaayers but thats all i can get dont have the money the rock tac got me 11th in my first season in serie b with the same players but i like a old school 442 will report back after a few more games

Yea.. do it, appreciated.. :)

Not working for me....Tried it with Man United, Norwich, Leeds and Chelsea....Got sacked! Wtf?